Twenty-nine

Newt's POV

It was nearing the end of the night now. Ron ws in the room, but Harry was nowhere to be seen.

Newt knew that he should probably get going. He grasped his friend's hadn't tighter, standing up. At least he had Minho.
"You leaving?".
"Mmh. Gotta get back. But I'll come and find you in the morning, yeah?".
Thomas nodded.

Newt bent down again, and kissed his cheek. "Bye, Tommy".
"Bye, Newt".

Minho stopped him before he got completely out of the door. "I'll come with you".
"Oh, okay".

The two Gladers left the room, heading towards Newt's dorm. Newt shoved his hands into his pockets.
"You know you can tell me anything, right, Newt?".
"Hm?". That was very random.
"You can tell me anything".
"Uh...yeah, I know".

Neither of them stopped walking. "Like, if you want to tell me something, you can".
"Minho, is there something for that you want to tell me?".

Minho groaned. "No".
Silence again. After a while, Minho took in a breath, about to say something, then decided against it, shitting his mouth again.
"Alright, Minho. What the klunk?".
"All I'm saying is, I don't want you to feel like you should be holding anything back from me".
"You're crazy".
"Newt".

"What do you know?", Newt said loudly. "We're here already. Great to see you Minho, buddy. Talk in the morning, yeah?".
Newt patted Minho twice on the shoulder, hurrying away. His friend was acting strange.

Newt sighed. What was Minho trying to ask him?