chapter 2

(2 hours later, Shreya and Shrethi join Kalyani, who is sitting on the sofa.)

SHREYA: This is too bad, Patti! Because we stayed in London for 2 years, you people lost interest in us.

KALYANI: Why did you say that?

SHRETHI: Well, it's been 2 hours since we arrived. Has our brother come yet? If they come, I won't talk to them.

(Shrethi rolls her eyes and flips her hair. Kalyani chuckles at Shrethi's cute anger.)

KALYANI: Haha! Your elder brother Ajay, he is the number one CEO, so he might be busy with his work.

(Kalyani smiles at Shreya and Shrethi.)

(As they talk about Ajay, the scene shifts to a tall building. Several cars enter the maintenance building, and a man wearing glasses steps out of one of the cars. Bodyguards line up behind him as he walks into the building. The employees greet him and he heads towards the elevator with four security guards. He presses the button and adjusts his coat button.)

AJAY: Yeah, I'm on time!

(The man speaks into his earpod. As the elevator door opens, he steps in with his bodyguards.)

AJAY: Alright! I don't need any explanation, just do what I say! Okay?

(As the elevator door closes, he talks in a stern tone and removes the earpod.)

AJAY

AJAY

(Back at the mansion, Shreya and Shrethi listen to Kalyani while resting their elbows on the sofa pillow and their fists on their chins.)

SHREYA: Oh yeah, then what about Shahid Anne?

(Kalyani smiles and continues.)

KALYANI: He is a doctor, maybe he is busy taking care of patients. He owns a hospital called RaRo Hospital.

(The scene shows a man in a doctor's outfit coming out of a room in the hospital. As he exits the room, a family member, an elderly couple, approaches the doctor in a panic.)

SHAHID: Don't worry! Your daughter is fine! I've given her a sleeping pill for better rest! Don't worry, okay!

(Shahid pats the old man and heads to the counter.)

SHAHID: Can I have Preethi's files?

NURSE: Wait, Doctor!