Chapter 23

( The four uncles cut the cake, and everyone fed the cake to their dads. Varun happily fed Sakthi, Rahul, and Raghav. When Parth came, he hesitated to feed the cake. Parth looked at Varun, hoping for his feed, but it was not shown on his face.)

KALYANI: Feed the cake, da.

( Kalyani told Varun, and Arjun was ready to capture the moment with his camera. Everyone was waiting to see the moment. As Varun still held the cake hesitantly, he looked at the cake and Parth )

AJAY: What happened, Varun?

( Ajay wished to see the moment. Varun sighed and gave the cake to Parth's hand. Parth received it and ate, and Varun quickly walked away from there. Every family member felt a little disappointed )

SHRETHI: Guys, let's take a selfie.

( Shrethi took her phone, and everyone got together. Shrethi clicked the pictures )

WOMAN VOICE: Hello, guys.

( As all of them heard a woman's voice, they turned to the woman. Hanch raised one of his eyebrows, and the woman waved at the family with a smile )

AJAY: Hey Rya, come in.

( He invited her with a smile, and Rya nodded and came in, looking at everyone )

RYA: Hello, everyone! How are you all?

PRIYA: Oh, my honey! When did you come from London?

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

PRIYA: Oh, my honey! When did you come from London?

( Priya immediately hugged Rya tightly and shook her. Rya furrowed her eyebrows and shook due to Priya's control. Then Rya looked at Ajay with a concerned look )

AJAY: Al-alright, Mom!

( Ajay held Priya's shoulders and moved her away from Rya. Rya let out a relieved sigh while widening her eyes )

SHAHID: Hey Rya, it's good to see you!

RYA: Me too! And, oh yes! Happy Father's Day, dads!

( She wished them with a smile, and all four of them said thank you with a smile )

MADHURI: Acha! Let's eat.

( She said while holding her hands together in excitement, and Roshini nodded )

ROSHINI: Yeah, let's go.

( As everyone headed to the dining room, Rya grabbed Ajay's wrist and stopped him. As Rya suddenly stopped him, he looked at her hand and looked at her. Varun noticed it and decided to ignore it and walk fast )