Chapter 3

(All the house members turn to the voice and smile when they see Ajay, Shahid, and Vikranth enter the hall.)

KALYANI: There are your brothers, they've arrived.

( Kalyani smiles as she turns to her two grandchildren)

SHREYA: Anna!

( Shreya excitedly runs to them and hugs all three of them, and they hug her back )

AJAY: How are you?

SHREYA: Good anna.

( While hugging Shreya, Shahid looks at Shrethi, who has crossed her arms and is looking away )

SHAHID: Shrethi?

( They release the hugs and look at Shrethi )

VIKRANTH: Oh come on, Shrethi! Don't do like this.

AJAY: Well...

( Ajay goes towards Shrethi and holds her chin with his palm, making her look at him, and she looks at her brother)

AJAY: We're extremely sorry for the late arrival! But we already arrived as we promised, right?

SHRETHI: Well...

( Shrethi rolls her eyes and still crosses her arms )

AJAY: Alright!

( Ajay joins his two brothers and they all look at each other and nod with a smile. Then they turn to Shrethi. Ajay, Shahid, and Vikranth hold their ears and apologize to Shrethi )

BRO'S: We're sorry.

( As Shrethi looks at the three of them, she smiles, shakes her head, and runs to them, hugging them )

SHRETHI: No Anna.

( The three of them happily hug Shrethi )

SHAHID: We will always love both of you!

VIKRANTH: Yes.

( Vikranth pulls Shreya into the hug, and they have a group hug. Then they break the hug, and all the housemates feel so happy watching them together )

SHREYA: Oh yes! Where is Arjun Anna and everyone?

( Shreya asks them while furrowing her eyebrows )

SHAHID: They said they're on the way.

RAGHAV: Wait, I'll call them.

( Raghav takes his phone and goes upstairs to call them )

( As time passes, everyone in the hall is minding their own businesses, except for Arjun, Varun, and Hanch. Shrethi looks around and sighs in frustration )

SHRETHI: Why, Arjun?

( Someone jumps in the hall )

ARJUN: Don't utter a word, I arrived.

( He keeps his camera bag on the sofa and pants, and everyone looks at Arjun surprised. Then Shreya rolls her eyes and punches Arjun's shoulder )

SHREYA: Ha, where did you go? You know, we're coming today?

ARJUN: No, yes...arr...

( He shakes his head and nods )

ARJUN: Shreya, Shrethi, what's the matter? I'm a wildlife photographer, so I had to go to the jungle. On the way in the jungle, I saw a snake dad and snake mom fighting brutally.

( He puts his arms on Shreya and Shrethi's shoulders, and all the house members listen to his story interestingly )

ALL: Then?