Chapter 7

( At 8 pm, Kalyani was eating a banana while sitting on the sofa. As Vikranth descended the staircase, he looked at Kalyani and towards her )

VIKRANTH: What are you doing here?

KALYANI: Eating a banana.

( Kalyani replied with a smile, and Vikranth smiled back. He leaned his face towards Kalyani's face and took a bite of her banana. Kalyani furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at her grandchild's behavior )

KALYANI: Adei, if you want a banana, there are so many in the kitchen.

( As he chewed the banana, he took his seat beside Kalyani and put his arm on her shoulder )

VIKRANTH: I know! But not every banana is as sweet as yours.

( Kalyani furrowed her eyebrows while looking at Vikranth and playfully hit his shoulder with a smile )

HANCH: Yeah baby, don't worry! You will get that tomorrow! I promised.

( Hanch talked on the phone while standing near the sofa. Vikranth and Kalyani looked at each other and then at Hanch )

HANCH: Oh cutie, stop worrying! I'm here, right? Okay, bye.

( Hanch hung up the call with a smile and raised one of his eyebrows as he looked at Vikranth and Kalyani. Both of them raised their eyebrows in response, and Hanch smiled and covered his face with his palms )

HANCH: Oh, stop looking at me like that.

VIKRANTH: Who's on the phone? Your girlfriend?

( Hanch removed his hands from his face, shook his head, and took a seat on the sofa opposite Kalyani and Vikranth )

HANCH: Not a girlfriend, but my fangirl.

( Kalyani and Vikranth covered their mouths with their palms and looked at Hanch with a shocked expression. As Hanch noticed their expression, he furrowed his eyebrows in panic )

HANCH: What?

KALYANI: Do you call your fangirl "cutie"?

VIKRANTH: "Baby"?

( Hanch rolled his eyes with a smile and nodded )

HANCH: Actually, guys, that's my love language towards my fans.

( Hanch tried to explain, and Vikranth raised one of his eyebrows while looking at Hanch. Hanch rolled his eyes in response )

HANCH: Stop looking at me like that, Anna! I just appreciate their love towards me. That's all! Sometimes they wish to watch movies, go shopping with me. So, as a good badminton player...

KALYANI: We don't need any explanation! Do we not know your "looty" at all?

( Kalyani looked at Vikranth, and Vikranth nodded. Hanch smiled shyly and flipped his hair. As the three of them continued their conversation, Shrethi and Arjun descended the stairs while laughing and high-fiving. All three of them turned to Arjun and Shrethi )

ARJUN: Finally, we successfully cheated Shahid Anna.

SHRETHI: Yes, Anna! Haha.

( Vikranth and Hanch furrowed their eyebrows and looked at each other, then at Arjun and Shrethi. Kalyani looked at them with a smile )

HANCH: What are you guys talking about?

ARJUN: We were...

SHRETHI: Hey, let me tell them.

ARJUN: Okay.

( Arjun punched Hanch's shoulder and took a seat beside him. Shrethi pushed Vikranth and Kalyani to make space for herself in the middle seat. Vikranth and Kalyani gave her space )

SHRETHI: Me and Arjun Anna were playing a prank on Shahid Anna by telling him that a girl asked for his phone number.

( Hanch raised one of his eyebrows )

HANCH: What did he reply?

SHRETHI: He didn't believe us at first, but our acting made him believe.

( While Shrethi was explaining, Varun entered the mansion from the main door. He removed his gloves and looked at them. All of them turned to Varun )

VIKRANTH: Hey, why so late?

VARUN: Friends' party, and I'm the DJ.

( Hanch smiled and added )

HANCH: After DJ, where? Racing, huh?

( Varun rolled his eyes, took his seat, sighed, leaned back on the sofa, and rubbed his face. Vikranth furrowed his eyebrows and asked )

VIKRANTH: I heard that you quit racing?

( Varun widened his eyes and looked at Vikranth in shock )

VARUN: WHAT?

( As Vikranth looked at Varun's shocked face, he laughed. The other family members joined Vikranth, and Varun rolled his eyes. Arjun furrowed his eyebrows and added )

ARJUN: Oh yes, where are the others?

KALYANI: Upstairs.

( As they were talking, Shreya descended the stairs )

SHREYA: Varun Anna, you're back.

( Shreya rushed towards Varun, who furrowed his eyebrows. The others looked at Shreya with confusion )

SHREYA: Anna, Madhuri Atte is in a bad mood.

( Varun clenched his jaw and asked )

VARUN: Why?

( Shreya lowered her head, and Vikranth interrupted )

VIKRANTH: Shreya, I think...

( Varun immediately stood up from his sofa, held Shreya's shoulders, and asked her )

VARUN: What happened, Shreya?

( Shreya sighed and looked at Varun )

SHREYA: Actually, Anna, there was a small misunderstanding between Jenna Chinama and Madhuri Atte! And from that incident, I haven't seen her coming out of the room. When I asked Raghav Mama, he replied that she needs some rest. I'm concerned about her.

( As Varun heard that, he clenched his jaw, rolled his eyes, and ran towards the stairs. All of them looked at Shreya worriedly, and Shreya turned to them )

SHREYA: I'm sorry, guys.

( Arjun sighed, and all of them nodded at Shreya )

KALYANI: Come, have a seat here.

( Kalyani asked Shreya to sit, and Shreya nodded and took her seat )

HANCH: I'm going to see Varun.

( Hanch stood up, and Vikranth nodded. Hanch climbed upstairs )

Hey guys! How did you find the chapter? If you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know and share your opinions in the comment box! Happy reading! ❤️💫