Chapter 28

(In the daytime, at the coffee shop, Cabir and Shreya are sitting while holding each other's hands.)

CABIR: I got mad at Varun! He used to bully and encourage others too, and I can't stop him! You know, right? He is the leader, and yeah, he is very stubborn.

(He said while looking at Shreya with concern, and Shreya sighs with a heavy heart and adds,)

SHREYA: You know what? No one can even understand Varun Anna! He is totally different at home and outside, and I'm sure if Ajay Anna or Shahid Anna find out about Varun Anna, they will feel disappointed in him! I have no idea what's on his mind, and his past trauma has really affected him so much.

(Cabir nods and rubs Shreya's hand with his thumb and adds,)

CABIR: Don't worry about him, I'll take care of him! I can't promise you that I can change him, but I'll try, okay?

(Shreya nods and looks at Cabir, giving a little smile. Then Cabir smiles back, grabs her hand, and kisses it, causing Shreya to blush.)

CABIR: Shall we go?

(Shreya nods, and both of them get up from their chairs and leave the coffee shop while holding hands. Shreya leans on Cabir's shoulder and adds,)

SHREYA: I don't know when we will get another chance to meet again.

CABIR: I'll try to make it happen.

(Cabir leans his face on Shreya's head and kisses her, and Shreya smiles. As she casually looks to the left side, she widens her eyes and shakes Cabir's hand in shock. Cabir furrows his eyebrows and looks at Shreya.)

SHREYA: Ajay Anna!

(Cabir looks at Ajay too, who is busy talking on the phone while heading towards the coffee shop.)

SHREYA: What should we do?

(Shreya asks Cabir nervously, and Cabir gets tense, looking around. Then he spots a parked taxi car near the coffee shop. Cabir immediately grabs Shreya's hand.)

CABIR: Come with me!

(Cabir drags Shreya with him and quickly opens the taxi car door, asking her to get in quickly. Shreya also gets into the car, and he joins her. As both of them sit in the taxi car, they realize there is no taxi driver, but they decide to hide until Ajay enters the coffee shop.)

AJAY: Yes, let's involve the project team to ensure we have all the necessary input. Please send out a meeting invitation and include any relevant documents or data.

(Ajay heads to the coffee shop door while talking on the phone. He extends his other hand to the door handle to open it, but before he can, someone else opens the door, accidentally bumping his hand, which was holding the phone. The phone escapes from his hand, flies, and falls on the ground. He looks at his phone on the floor, then turns to the person who opened the door. Advika is standing there with her jaw dropped, and Ajay clenches his jaw and steps forward, pointing his pointer finger at Advika.)

AJAY: You!!

ADVIKA: Can't you see that I'm opening the door? Actually, it's not my fault, it's your fault! You're the one who is carelessly talking on the phone and came near the door.

(Advika adds while holding her coffee plastic, and Ajay looks at Advika.)

AJAY: Oh, really? Agree, I was busy on the phone, and what were you doing? Can't you see through the door window that someone is coming?

(In the car, Cabir and Shreya look at both of them, and Shreya adds,)

SHREYA: I have no idea why Ajay Anna doesn't like Advika!

CABIR: Who is she?

SHREYA: She is a nice girl! She helped me in a tough situation!

(Advika adds,)

ADVIKA: If you were busy on the phone, and I was busy checking my receipt, actually, you should be extra careful because you should know that people who come from the coffee shop must be carrying a few things! So, the people who are going to enter the shop must be very careful.

(Advika rolls her eyes and looks at Ajay up and down, and he glares at Advika.)

AJAY: So, you mean it's my fault and not yours?

(Advika groans and adds,)

ADVIKA: I don't mean that it's not my fault! I agree it's my fault too, but you should be more careful than me because you're an outsider, and I'm an insider.

(Ajay clenches his jaw and shuts his eyes in frustration and adds,)

AJAY: Enough! Look what you've done to my phone! There is so much information in my phone! My data, reminders, and emails.

(He talks without having a full stop, and Advika looks at Ajay and shows her palm to stop him.)

ADVIKA: It can be fixed! It's not completely destroyed! Here!

(Advika gives her coffee plastic, and it's about to fall, so Ajay immediately holds it and glares at her. Advika goes to his phone, picks it up from the floor, and looks at the phone, fixing it.)

ADVIKA: It's not damaged at all! And if you keep getting tense over all the small things, then you'll have nothing to enjoy in your life!

(Ajay rolls his eyes and glares at Advika, and Advika takes her coffee plastic and gives the phone to him.)

ADVIKA: Hmm... Don't know what to say when someone fixes your property?

(Advika adds while looking at him with both eyebrows raised, and Ajay looks at her for a second, then rolls his eyes and opens the coffee shop door and enters. Advika shrugs her shoulders in response, heads towards her taxi car, gets in, and keeps the coffee plastic beside her seat, and fastens her seat belt.)

CABIR: If you...

(As Advika hears Cabir's voice, she furrows her eyebrows and quickly turns around, getting scared and shouting,)

SHREYA: Advika, it's me, Shreya!

(Advika lets out a relieved sigh while holding her chest, then looks at both of them and asks,)

ADVIKA: What are you doing in my car, Shreya?

CABIR: Actually, me and Shreya are a couple, and I'm a friend of her brother Varun! And none of them knows about our love matter!

(As Advika hears Cabir's words, she processes it for a second, then nods her head while saying,)

ADVIKA: Haaa, so both of you are hiding here to not get caught by your grumpy brother!

(Shreya nods and holds Advika's hand with a worried face.)

SHREYA: Please, Advika, don't tell anyone about us! Or else we'll be in trouble with Varun Anna.

(Advika looks at Shreya's face, smiles, and reassures her.)

ADVIKA: Don't worry, both of you! I won't tell anyone, not even my family members. Okay?

(Cabir and Shreya smile and thank Advika, and Advika nods.)

ADVIKA: No problem! But I have no idea how you both live with brothers like that, including him. Such rude and arrogant individuals.

(Advika rolls her eyes, and Shreya smiles and adds.)

SHREYA: Yes, he can be like that sometimes. But he is also a loving person. You can see that when all of us have conversations together.

(Advika shrugs her shoulders with a surprised and curious expression, then adds.)

ADVIKA: Let me drop both of you off. Where do you want to go?

CABIR: To Shreya's mansion.

(Advika nods, starts her taxi, and begins to drive. Cabir and Shreya look at each other and smile in relief. Advika notices them through the car mirror and smiles a little, continuing to drive.)