Chapter 10

(Varun stops his bike at the college, and Hanch sits behind him. As they reach there, Hanch gets down from the bike and pats Varun's shoulder.)

HANCH: Today, you shouldn't have come late! If you...

(Hanch speaks while showing his pointer finger to him and raising his eyebrows, and Varun raises one of his eyebrows.)

VARUN: What will you do?

HANCH: Then I will...

(He pauses for a second, thinks, and continues.)

HANCH: Then I will divorce you.

(As Hanch says that, Varun chuckles and wants to hit Hanch's shoulder, but Hanch immediately dodges it. At that moment, a girl runs to them and jumps.)

LYLA: Finally, you arrived, Hanch!

(As Hanch sees her, he lets out a sigh, smiles at her, and Varun looks at her weirdly.)

HANCH: Yes, Lyla!

(As she keeps her hands together in excitement, she turns to Varun and smirks.)

LYLA: Who is this guy, Hanch? He's looking so hot.

(She tries to touch Varun's cheek with her hand, and Varun immediately gives her a glare. Hanch quickly drags her hand away.)

VARUN: What the? Hanch, what is this?

(He furrows his eyebrows and looks at Hanch in disbelief. Hanch tries to smile in embarrassment.)

HANCH: Stop it, Lyla. He is my brother!

(As she realizes this, she flips her hair with her hand and tries to be sexy.)

LYLA: I'm sorry, I just...

VARUN: Don't tell me she is your girlfriend, Hanch.

(Before Lyla could speak and Varun interrupts and glares at Hanch, Hanch looks at Varun, then looks at her, and then looks at him again and shakes his head.)

HANCH: No way, bro! She is just my fangirl.

VARUN: Fangirl! Whatever.

(He looks at the girl up and down with a disgusted expression, and the girl feels a little embarrassed. She adjusts her hair.)

VARUN: Ask her to stay within limits! Or else, I will throw her into the rubbish!

(As he says that to Hanch, he gives a glare at the girl, starts his bike, and Hanch sighs, patting Varun's shoulder.)

HANCH: Varun, relax. Don't get tense! I will handle her. You're already late for your DJ party! You have to do preparations, right?

(As Lyla looks at Hanch supporting his brother, she leaves the place, and Hanch shakes his head with a smile, patting Varun's shoulder.)

HANCH: Thanks, bro.

(Varun looks at him with a confused expression.)

HANCH: Actually, I promised to watch a movie with her tonight, but you know what? I'm done with her. She is not just a sexy girl but an over-controlling fangirl! She was pestering me for two days! Don't talk to her, don't do that, don't smile like that! How can you hurt your fan's heart, blah blah blah?

(He says in a depressed expression. As Varun looks at his brother's expression, he smiles, shakes his head, and pats Hanch's shoulder.)

VARUN: Who asked you to be friendly with them?

HANCH: No, you can't say that! They're my heart's...

VARUN: Whatever! I'm late. I'm going. Bye.

(Varun pulls Hanch's ear and sweetly slaps his cheek.)