Chapter 20

(As the next morning, Hanch was sleeping well in his room, and he felt a disturbance while he heard a sound like someone hitting the wall. He rolled in the bed here and there, then opened his eyes and looked beside him. Varun was playing with a ball, throwing it at the wall and catching it. Hanch got mad, sighed, and woke up from the bed, looking at Varun with tired eyes. Varun glanced at Hanch and continued to play with the ball.)

HANCH: Can you stop it? You're disturbing my sleep!

VARUN: I was waiting for you.

(Varun smiled at Hanch, and Hanch looked at him with tired eyes.)

VARUN: Hurry up! Get ready, you're already late for college!

(He continued to play, and as the ball returned to Varun, Hanch quickly pushed the ball away and glanced at Varun.)

HANCH: Stop it, yaar! You're annoying me!

(Varun smiled and kept his palm on Hanch's cheek, then pinched it strongly.)

VARUN: I know, and that's what I really want to do.

(Varun patted Hanch's cheek, and Hanch screamed in pain and pushed Varun's hand.)

VARUN: Alright! Come faster! You only have 20 minutes!

(As Varun said this, he left the room, and Hanch rolled his eyes, threw the pillow aside, and got out of bed.)

KALYANI: Where is Dr. Resha's phone number?

(Kalyani checked in the drawer while sitting on the bed and held her arm while furrowing her eyebrows. As Vikranth was passing by Kalyani's room, he stopped as he realized his grandma was in the room and entered.)

VIKRANTH: What are you looking for, Patti?

KALYANI: I'm looking for Dr. Resha's phone number! I have arm pain, and today is the appointment, but I'm not sure about the time!

(Searching in the drawer)

VIKRANTH: What if you don't know the time! Now you have arm pain, right, Patti? Come, I'll bring you there!

(Vikranth knelt down and looked at his grandma while pressing Kalyani's grandma's hand.)

KALYANI: Aren't you busy today?

VIKRANTH: Not actually! Shall we?

(He smiled at Kalyani, and Kalyani smiled back and added.)

KALYANI: Alright, you go wait in the car. I'll come once I change my clothes.

(Vikranth nodded and got up.)

VIKRANTH: Okay!

(Once Kalyani changed her clothes, she got in the car, and Vikranth drove the car to the hospital. As both of them reached RaRo hospital, they entered, and Vikranth gave Kalyani's appointment card to the receptionist.)

RECEPTIONIST: Go straight and wait at the waiting chair. Later, we will call your name.

VIKRANTH: Okay!