Chapter 34

( In the living room, Arjun is checking his photos on the camera while sitting on the stairs. At that moment, Varun descends the stairs and notices Arjun )

VARUN: What are you looking at, Arjun?

( Arjun looks at Varun with a smile and nods )

ARJUN: Yeah, actually, I'm looking for a girl for you, Varun! I think she is a perfect match for you

( Arjun shows the howler monkey picture to Varun, and Varun gives a playful glare at Arjun while standing on the stairs, then adds )

VARUN: Actually, this girl is suitable for you! You both look alike!

( Varun points to the picture and Arjun's face, and Arjun pushes Varun's hand, adding )

ARJUN: No, she is a perfect match for you!

( Priya and Roshini cross paths with both of them )

PRIYA: I asked him to buy milk chocolate, and he still hasn't gone yet

( She rolls her eyes while talking to Roshini, and Varun and Arjun look at both of them. Varun smirks and then adds )

VARUN: I forgot, Perima. Wait, I'll go now

( Priya playfully rolls her eyes, and Roshini smiles )

( Varun scratches his head, kicks Arjun's leg, and runs from there before Arjun could attack him. Varun takes his bike key from the coffee table and turns to leave the place. He stops as he sees Parth heading in and glares at Varun, then looks at Arjun. Arjun lowers his camera aside and looks at his dad )

PARTH: Here is the girl's picture! You only have one day to answer

( Parth places the picture on the coffee table. Roshini, Priya, and Varun look concernedly at Arjun, who is looking at his dad in disbelief )

PARTH: Look at her, and you won't regret it!

( Varun rolls his eyes and clenches his fist. Priya notices and quickly runs towards Varun, holding his arm and whispering )

PRIYA: Don't get mad! It's just his tricks! You will listen to me, right?

( Varun looks at Priya, sighs, nods, and then looks at Arjun )

PARTH: And you're going to get married this month after the confirmation

( Arjun lowers his head, feeling tense and upset, but he couldn't do anything )

PARTH: Okay?

VARUN: He won't get married!

( Varun takes the girl's picture from the coffee table and throws it away. Parth gets mad and raises his hand to slap Varun. Varun immediately holds his hand, stopping him. Parth looks at him shockingly, while everyone looks shocked. Arjun gets up from the stairs )

VARUN: You can't force him if he's not interested

( He glares at Parth, and Roshini widens her eyes, adding )

ROSHINI: Varun, stop this behavior

( Varun slightly moves his eyes towards Roshini, then leaves Parth's hand, and adds )

VARUN: No matter what, I won't let you make Arjun a puppet for your business deal! Ask your friend to find someone else for her!

PARTH: You better not involve yourself in this! I'm not asking you to marry her; I'm talking to Arjun! You stay away from this!

( Parth glares at Varun, and Arjun runs to Varun, standing beside him )

VARUN: He is my brother, and I can't stay away from this matter! If you want to force him to get married, then face me and then force him.

( Varun glares at Parth with crossed arms, and Parth clenches his jaw and fist )

ARJUN: Can you both stop? We can discuss this later

VARUN: I want to settle this here, right now! Since when did he start to take responsibility as a father for you, Arjun? He does want you to get married not because he's worried about you, but about that girl, because of the business deal!

( Others gather at the place and look at them )

VIKRANTH: Varun, please stay calm.

( Varun sighs and adds )

VARUN: Sorry, Anna, but I can't keep quiet if he keeps forcing Arjun to get married without his interest! Are you okay if he gets married forcefully?

VIKRANTH: I won't agree either! But Chitapah, give Arjun time to think and tell his answer!

( Parth turns to Vikranth, and Vikranth looks at Parth )

PARTH: Are you against me, Vikranth?

VIKRANTH: No, Chitapah, but I can't tolerate if they face any problems! I kindly request you not to keep asking him about marriage proposals and to give Arjun time to think and make a decision! Marriage can't be forced, right, Chitapah?

KALYANI: Yes! What Vikranth says is right! Parth, you have to have patience on this! Even though you told us about her health condition, let us come to a conclusion!

( All the house members nod, and Parth looks at all of them, glaring at Varun, who is still standing with his arms crossed )

PARTH: In this house, I don't have the right to talk to my own son, right?

( Parth leaves the place furiously, and Varun rolls his eyes, looking at Arjun, who is lowered his head in tension. Varun puts his arm around Arjun's shoulder and adds )

VARUN: Chill, you don't need to be stressed out! He can't force you!

( Hanch smiles and heads towards them, adding )

HANCH: If Arjun doesn't want to marry her, let me marry her. I'm bored of being single all the time! )

( Arjun and Varun look at Hanch with a skeptical look. Vikranth hits the back of Hanch's head and adds )

VIKRANTH: Sorry, we need to save that girl from you! It's too dangerous

( Hanch raises his eyebrows and looks at Vikranth with a dropped jaw. Varun and Vikranth smirk )

VARUN: Ha, yes! Pity her

( Hanch turns to Varun in disbelief, rubs his hair, and adds )

HANCH: It's okay! I have so many girlfriends.

( Madhuri playfully rolls her eyes and adds )

MADHURI: Alright! I have made blueberry cake for all of you! Come and have it!

( Shreya jumps in excitement )

SHREYA: Oh, my favorite! Let's go, Atte!

( Madhuri smiles, and all of them head to the dining room )