Chapter 27

( In the mansion hall, all the siblings are sitting on the sofa while talking with their grandma )

ARJUN: I shouldn't disturb Pig. I called them to take a picture, but they kept staring at me and trying to attack me!

(Arjun smiles and adds)

ARJUN: You know what I did? I gripped one of the ropes that is connected to a tree, and I was flying like Tarzan! At that moment, there were so many audience watching my stunt, you know?

SHRETHI: Audience?

(She furrows her eyebrows and wonders how people can be in the jungle. Arjun sighs and playfully pushes Shrethi's head and adds)

ARJUN: I mean animals! They were my audience.

(Ajay raises one eyebrow and pats Arjun's thigh)

AJAY: Not bad, Arjun! You gained so many animal fans too!

ARJUN: So funny, Ajay anna.

RYA: Hey, guys! What's up?

(Rya heads to them with a smile and sits beside Ajay, holding his hand and putting her chin on Ajay's shoulder. Ajay looks at her with a bombastic side-eye. As Kalyani looks at them, she smiles and decides to ignore it. Ajay tries to move himself without others noticing him.)

HANCH: Ha, Rya, you know what? We were just talking about you!

(Hanch adds with a charming smile, and Rya furrows her eyebrows, smiling and curious.)

RYA: Really? What did you guys talk about?

HANCH: We were talking about how you came from London but didn't buy anything for us! You didn't even buy a single bar of chocolate!

(All of Hanch's siblings look at him with furrowed eyebrows and smiles while rolling their eyes. Ajay adds as he takes Rya's hand from his hand and moves, and Rya looks at Ajay and sighs.)

AJAY: Actually, Rya was about to buy something for all of you, but I stopped her and just asked her to come straight away. Besides, you guys aren't kids anymore, right? You don't need gifts.

(He looks at his siblings, and Vikranth nods, then Varun adds)

VARUN: Yeah, you're right! But at least for this chhota Bhai Hanch, you must have bought something from London.

(Varun hits the back of Hanch, and Hanch holds his head and glares at Varun.)

SHREYA: Stop it, guys! Don't bully her! Don't worry, Rya. We're just happy to have you here.

(Shreya adds while leaning on Rya's shoulder, and Rya smiles. Ajay looks at both of them and sighs, then looks at the floor.)

MADHURI: Ha, what's going on here?

(Madhuri stands behind Vikranth and Arjun's sofa.)

VARUN: Nothing hot news! Ajay Anna is going to get married next week!

(Madhuri widens her eyes in happy surprise, and Ajay widens his eyes, looking at Varun in shock. Madhuri adds)

MADHURI: Really?

AJAY: Not at all, atte! He's just playing a prank on you!

(Ajay adds as he throws a sofa pillow at Varun, and Varun quickly catches it and laughs. Madhuri hits Arjun's shoulder.)

MADHURI: What kind of prank is this?

ARJUN: Ouch!

(Arjun furrows his eyebrows in pain and turns to look at Madhuri, adding)