Chapter 12

( In the morning, everyone gathered at the dining table. Priya, who was serving food, furrowed her eyebrows and looked around. )

PRIYA: Oh yes! Where is Ajay?

AJAY: I'm here!

( Ajay raised his hand and descended the stairs with a smile. Priya smiled back and set the plate for him. Ajay headed to the dining table and playfully hit Vikranth's shoulder, then took a seat. Vikranth looked at Ajay and smirked. )

KALYANI: Wow, today's breakfast is puri? Nice.

( She complimented after Priya placed the puri on Kalyani's plate. Priya smiled at her, and Arjun secretly checked his camera under the table while looking at it. Jenna and Parth looked at Arjun, and both of them exchanged glances and rolled their eyes. Ajay noticed Parth and Jenna, then Ajay looked at Arjun and sighed. )

AJAY: ( This man! ) A-Arjun.

( Arjun looked at Ajay. )

ARJUN: What, Anna?

( Ajay signaled to Arjun to keep the camera away and told him that his parents were watching him. Arjun furrowed his eyebrows to understand, and Jenna turned to Ajay. Ajay quickly placed his hand behind his neck and signaled with his eyes, acknowledging Shahid whispered to Arjun. )

SHAHID: Keep the camera away, damn it! Your parents are watching.

( Arjun immediately handed the camera to Shrethi. Shrethi looked at the camera and then at him. He signaled to her, and she nodded, secretly receiving the camera and keeping it away. Jenna noticed them while keeping her hand on her cheek, and Roshini looked at Jenna and quickly got up from her chair, extending her hand towards the curry pot. )

ROSHINI: Does anyone want chicken curry?

RAGHAV: Me.

( Raghav raised his hand and extended the plate to Roshini. Roshini served the curry, and Varun drank the juice, then turned to Hanch's chair and raised his eyebrows. Hanch noticed Varun's expression, and he also raised one of his eyebrows. )

VARUN: Where is Shreya?

( Everyone turned to the empty chair beside them, and Kalyani added. )

KALYANI: Is she still sleeping? Shrethi, you go and wake her up.

SHRETHI: ( Oh god! I have no idea if she has already come home or not. )

( Shrethi nodded and was about to get up from her chair. )

VARUN: Wait, Shrethi. I'll go check.

( He licked his fingers and got up from the chair, then climbed upstairs. Shrethi gulped. )

( Varun headed to Shreya's room and knocked on the door. )

VARUN: Shreya, are you still not awake yet?

( He kept knocking, but there was no response from her. He furrowed his eyebrows and opened the door, then entered her room and looked at the bed with a confused expression. )

VARUN: Where did she go?

( He looked around the room while placing both hands on his waist, then headed to the bathroom. He knocked on it and opened the door, realizing it was empty. He clenched his lip and got out of the room, then hurriedly descended the stairs. )

VARUN: Guys, Shreya is not in her room.

( Everyone was shocked and stood up from their chairs. )

MADHURI: Did you check properly?

VARUN: Yes, I did! And she is nowhere.

HANCH: I'll call her.

( Hanch immediately took his phone out of his pocket and called her. Shahid lowered his head as he remembered yesterday's incident when she seemed to be hiding something from them. )