Chapter 35

( In Hanch College, Hanch casually walks up to the principal's door and knocks before entering the room )

HANCH: Did you call me, Mr. Nakul?

( The principal looks at Hanch and nods )

MR. NAKUL: Oh yes! Please have a seat, Hanch

( The principal gestures for Hanch to sit with a smile. Hanch nods and sits down. The principal then throws the files on the table and glares at Hanch, who raises one of his eyebrows, looking confused )

MR. NAKUL: Do you know how you have disappointed me? Look at your grades.

( Hanch sighs and rolls his eyes, trying to speak, but the principal interrupts )

MR. NAKUL: Of course, we are proud of you for being a top player in this college, but because of your sport, you are careless about your education. You know this is not the first time you have failed an exam.

( The principal taps the table with his pointer finger while looking at Hanch. Hanch sighs and coughs, trying to speak again, but the principal interrupts once more )

MR. NAKUL: Because of that, your dad asked me to offer you a tutor.

( Hanch raises his eyebrows, looking shocked for a moment, and there is a gentle knock on the door )

MR. NAKUL: Finally! Please come in!

( As the principal invites the person in, the door opens, and Hanch turns slightly to see the person, opening his mouth in shock as he realizes it's Swomya )

SWOMYA: Good morning, sir.

( Swomya looks at Hanch, eyes him up and down, then rolls her eyes. The principal asks Swomya to sit beside Hanch's chair, and Hanch rolls his eyes while looking at Swomya )

MR. NAKUL: Swomya, I've discussed the student who is weak in business law. This is the one. Hanch, meet Swomya. Swomya, meet Hanch.

( Swomya turns to Hanch with a teasing smirk and says )

SWOMYA: Oh yeah, I know him. He has so much of it! Anyway, glad to know you, Hanch

MR. NAKUL: Hanch, if you study with her, I'm sure you can score in business law. She is not just good at the subject but a brilliant student in the class.

( Hanch looks at her, and she looks back, rolling one of her hairs with her finger. He clenches his jaw, then lowers his head for a second and immediately stands up from the chair )

HANCH: No, no way! How can she be my tutor?

( Swomya places her fist on her chin and elbow on her knees, looking at Hanch with a pouted lip )

SWOMYA: Why, what happened? Does it affect your pride?

( Hanch glares at Swomya, then looks at the principal )

HANCH: I can't study with her.

( The principal furrows his eyebrows, looking at Hanch in disbelief )

MR. NAKUL: Why?

HANCH: I can't. I mean, I can't! How can you do this to me? And you, what do you think of yourself?

( He asks Swomya, who furrows her eyebrows and asks )

SWOMYA: What did I do?

( The principal keeps his hand on his forehead, lowering his head )

HANCH: Ha, I know the reason now! Didn't you plead with Mr. Nakul to tutor me? So you can be friends with me and be with me whenever you want!

( Swomya stands up, upset, and glares at Hanch, adding )

SWOMYA: Mind your words! Do you ever dream like that? Do I want to be with you? Yuck! Actually, I agreed to tutor you only for the sake of Mr. Nakul's request; otherwise, I wouldn't tutor you.

( Hanch rolls his eyes and adds )

HANCH: You don't need to pretend, shorty! If you're interested in me, just tell me! I can accompany you for a day! For this, you do—

( As Hanch gets closer to Swomya, his leg slips, and there is a kissing sound echoing in the room. The principal looks at both of them as Hanch accidentally kisses Swomya on the lips, while Swomya widens her eyes in shock. Then Swomya pushes him quickly, and Hanch looks at her in disbelief )

MR. NAKUL: Guys?

( The principal stands up, looking at them in shock, and both of them stare at each other in disbelief )

SWOMYA: WTF?

( Hanch turns to the principal, who also looks shocked, then moves his eyes towards Swomya, who keeps looking at him in shock. Hanch blinks his eyes in disbelief and leaves the room with a clenched jaw. The principal looks at Swomya in shock, and Swomya looks at the principal )

SWOMYA: I'm sorry! I have to go now.

( Swomya opens the door, runs out of the principal's room, and goes into the ladies' bathroom. She opens the sink pipe and washes her lip in a disgusted expression )

SWOMYA: What the? How can this happen, Swomya?

( She asks herself while looking at the mirror and keeps wiping her lip with water )

SWOMYA: Did I get the first kiss from a playboy?

( She widens her eyes while looking at the mirror, then makes a crying face and washes her lip again )

( In the college hallway, Hanch walks, scratching his head and thinking )

HANCH: How can you be so stupid, man? Can't you watch your step? It's embarrassing that you kissed your enemies! What a shame?

( He slaps his cheek by himself )

NIKITA: What? You kissed a girl?

( Hanch turns to his right side, realizing that Nikita has been listening to him talk to himself )

HANCH: Actually, that was an accident! I didn't mean to kiss her! This is crap!

( Hanch punches the wall, and Nikita looks at him and smiles, then adds )

NIKITA: Let it go, Hanch! It's not a big deal for you.

HANCH: Actually, it matters! Do you know whom I kissed?

( He clenches his jaw and looks around in frustration. Nikita looks at Hanch and smiles, then pats him on the shoulder )

NIKITA: Well, this is the first time I've seen you upset like this! It's okay! Shall we go somewhere to calm your mind?

( Hanch looks at Nikita, then sighs and nods. Nikita smiles, and both of them start to walk. At that moment, Swomya runs to their path and encounters Hanch and Nikita )

( Swomya stops, looks at Hanch, and Hanch looks at her. Swomya glares at Hanch, and Nikita notices Swomya and Hanch glaring at her too. Hanch rolls his eyes and walks further, crossing Swomya, who is glaring at him )

SWOMYA: Idiot!

( But Hanch doesn't listen. Swomya leaves the place, and Nikita looks at Hanch with a curious expression, then adds )

NIKITA: You didn't kiss the girl who just passed by, did you?

( Hanch stops in his tracks, takes a moment to look at Nikita, and rolls his eyes, saying )

HANCH: Can you stop talking about that incident, please?

( Nikita smirks and raises both hands, saying )

NIKITA: Okay, dude! Tell me when you're comfortable!

( Hanch glares at Nikita, then rolls his eyes, and Nikita follows Hanch from behind )