Chapter 5

( Ajay is looking for his brother who has left the dining room and gone outside the house )

( Ajay sees that Varun is wearing shoes outside while sitting on the chair )

AJAY: Hey Varun, let's eat.

( Varun looks at Ajay while wearing his shoes and keeps quiet )

AJAY: Varun?

VARUN: I'm not hungry, I'll eat with Cabir.

( He continues to look at his shoes )

AJAY: Varun?

VARUN: Anna, please just leave me. I'll be very peaceful outside if I stay at home.

( Varun looks at Ajay and Ajay looks at Varun and lets out a sigh and nods )

AJAY: Well... Okay da, don't forget to eat?

VARUN: Okay Anna.

( Varun gets up and heads to his bike, gets on the bike, and starts it )

VARUN: Bye Anna.

AJAY: Okay, bye! Be careful.

VARUN: Okay Anna.

( Varun waves at Ajay, and Ajay waves back. Varun wears his helmet and leaves the mansion. As Ajay looks at Varun leaving, he lets out a sigh and heads to his car )

KALYANI: Ajay.

( Ajay turns and sees his grandma standing behind him, holding a red medium-sized box )

AJAY: Patti?

KALYANI: On the way to the office, can you visit the Ganesha temple beside our mansion area and give this box to the priest and ask him to do Archana?

( Kalyani extends the box to Ajay. Ajay looks at the box and then at his grandma before receiving it )

AJAY: What is in this box, Patti?

KALYANI: It's our family traditions stuff.

AJAY: Okay Patti.

( Ajay nods with a smile, and Kalyani smiles )

AJAY: Okay Patti, I'm leaving.

KALYANI: Okay Ajay, be careful.

( Ajay gets into the car, and the driver sits at the steering side. Ajay leaves and then stops his car in front of the main entrance of the Ganesha temple. Ajay gets out of the car with the red box given by Kalyani. As he looks at the temple, he sees there are stairs to get into the temple. As his foot touches the stairs, he feels a different kind of vibe that he has never felt before, furrowing his eyebrows )

AJAY: ( What happened to me? Why do I feel something as I come here? )

( While he is lost in deep thoughts, he climbs up the staircase. Once he reaches the temple, he sees a girl feeding sweets to an elderly woman while smiling happily. He turns to Ganesha and heads towards him. While crossing the girl, she throws the end of her shawl behind her. As he passes by, her shawl bumps into his watch and gets stuck. It pulls her shawl, and she gets shocked and turns to Ajay. But before she can see his face, the shawl escapes from his watch and releases her. He walks past without realizing anything )

 He walks past without realizing anything )