Chapter 6

( As Ajay parked his car in front of his office, he made his way inside while being greeted by the employees who stood up to show their respect

( As Ajay parked his car in front of his office, he made his way inside while being greeted by the employees who stood up to show their respect. He then headed to the elevator and reached the first floor, entering his office room and taking a seat on his office chair. As he began checking the files, he furrowed his eyebrows and clenched his jaw in frustration. He picked up his office phone and made a call )

AJAY: Hello, ask Manjith to meet me right now!

( After hanging up the call, Ajay continued to review the files. Soon, there was a knock on the door and he allowed the person to enter. It was Manjith, who greeted Ajay with a "Good morning, sir." However, Ajay's frustration got the better of him as he threw the files on the table and glared at Manjith, leaving him confused )

AJAY: What is this? The production and the dates are all printed wrong! You know I have an important meeting with Mr. Kathiresan and his clients, right?

( Manjith immediately took the files from the table and checked them. As he realized his mistake, he lowered his head in apology )

MANJITH: I'm sorry, sir. I...

( Before Manjith could finish his sentence, Ajay interrupted )

AJAY: Don't give me excuses! I want you to make the corrections and hand over the files to me before 2 pm.

( Ajay's glare intensified, causing Manjith to gulp and nod in understanding )

AJAY: Now, get out.

( He ordered, and Manjith nodded, leaving the files behind. Ajay rolled his eyes, let out a sigh, and drank some water while rubbing his forehead in stress )

( The scene shifts to a busy road with lots of cars and malls. The traffic light turns red, and in an old taxi car, a girl named Advika is sitting in the driver's seat. She's wearing a blue short-sleeve shirt. Advika turns to her passenger and reassures her )

 Advika turns to her passenger and reassures her )

ADVIKA: Don't worry, auntie. You'll reach your destination in 10 minutes.

( As she looks at the rearview mirror, she tells her passenger )