Chapter 14

( At night, in the mansion's kitchen, Ajay, Shahid, and Vikranth are making something beside the stove while wearing aprons. Varun sits on the kitchen counter, eating an apple, while Arjun looks for something in the cabinet. Hanch takes the ketchup bottle and puts it on the counter )

HANCH: Ha, Anna... It was a terrible day... I tried my best to run from them! Thank God I saved myself from them.

VARUN: Actually, the fact is, you're not unsafe with them. Actually, they're unsafe with you.

(Varun said while smiling, and Hanch quickly turns to Varun and raises his eyebrows.)

HANCH: Actually, it's true! Because I'm the heart robber! Once they become my fans, there is no way to stop obsessing over me.

(He said with a beaming smile while keeping both hands on his waist, and his brothers look at him and smile. Then, Arjun looks at Varun and places the bread jelly bottle on the counter.)

ARJUN: And you! I heard that you were bullying someone at the bus stop?

(Ajay, Shahid, and Vikranth turn to Varun, and as Varun looks at his brothers' expressions, he rolls his eyes and nods.)

VARUN: Actually, it's not bullying but a test.

(Ajay furrows his eyebrows and asks.)

AJAY: What kind of test?

VARUN: It's not a big deal! Just ignore it.

(He rolls up his sleeves and continues to bite the apple. Ajay, Shahid, and Vikranth look at each other and then look at Varun.)

VIKRANTH: We understand it's not a big deal, but harmful.

VARUN: Come on, Anna! Just chill... Nothing is a big deal.

(He speaks with his hands raised, trying to relieve himself from tiredness, and clenches his eyes shut, trying to avoid looking at his brothers.)

ARJUN: Alright! Tomorrow morning, I have an important shoot!

HANCH: It's not a shoot, bro! It's a date.

(Hanch adds, and all of them look at Arjun. Arjun looks at them, then turns to Hanch and smiles at him and glares.)

ARJUN: So funny, Hanch! It's not a date! Actually, I'm going to meet one of the clients to discuss my shoots.

VARUN: Understandable! But why didn't you tell us straight away that you're going to meet the client? Instead of being straightforward, you tell what?

(Ajay, Shahid, Vikranth, and Hanch said in chorus.)

BROTHERS: Tomorrow morning, I have an important shoot!

(As they said, they smile, and Arjun rolls his eyes, and Varun nods while raising one of his eyebrows.)

ARJUN: Guys, guys, it's not anything like that! I'm really going to meet a client! Please stop it, okay? If I date someone, for sure I will inform you guys. Until then, don't talk about that.

SHAHID: Oh, understand, Arjun! Want to keep it private until it becomes permanent, right? Understand.

AJAY: Haha, exactly.

(Ajay high-fives Shahid, and Arjun shakes his head, tired of explaining to his brothers.)

HANCH: Well... Actually, that's a good idea, Arjun.

VARUN: Being a couple privately is okay, but don't get married privately, okay?

(They keep teasing Arjun one by one, and Arjun sighs and looks at his brothers.)