Chapter 22

( Advika went to the shop to buy clothes and cakes, but the cake shop was closed, and the seller of clothes had already left. As Advika looked at the closed shop, her heart sank and broke inside. She couldn't believe that she couldn't buy anything for her father )

ADVIKA: No way.

( Her eyes welled up with tears as she looked at the money in her palm. She sighed sadly, feeling broken and lost. Tears rolled down from her eyes, and she wiped them off before sighing and heading to her car )

( In the mansion, filled with decorations and everyone rushing to do work, Ajay and Shahid entered the mansion and looked around at the decorations )

AJAY: Not bad, right?

SHAHID: Yeah!

( Shahid nodded and looked around the house. Just then, Priya came from the kitchen and noticed both of them )

PRIYA: Oh, you're both home! Hurry up and freshen up! Your dads will arrive in a few minutes.

AJAY: Okay, Mom! Where are the others?

( He asked, looking around and then looking at Priya. Priya rolled her eyes and added )

PRIYA: Your grandma and others are out shopping, and your siblings are planning a surprise for them! If none of you surprise me like this on my birthday, then I'll chop your eyes off!

( Priya jokingly showed her finger towards Ajay and Shahid, as if threatening them. Both of them stepped back and smiled )

SHAHID: No worries, Chitti. You'll get a big surprise from us! If we fail, you're definitely allowed to chop Ajay's and the others' eyes, but not mine, because I won't disappoint you, Chitti.

( As Shahid said that with a smile, Ajay placed his hands on his waist and looked at Shahid in disbelief. Priya nodded in agreement )

AJAY: Oh, really?

PRIYA: Yes, I mind your words, Shahid. Both of you go faster and come in 10 minutes, or else I will never hesitate to beat both of you with my special mop.

( Ajay and Shahid raised one of their eyebrows and looked at each other. Ajay added )

AJAY: Is it cool if a CEO and a doctor get beaten by a mop?

( Shahid shook his head, and Ajay sighed, looking at Priya )

AJAY: Yeah.

( Shahid and Ajay looked at each other again and shook their heads while looking down. Priya furrowed her eyebrows, observing their expressions )

PRIYA: What? Do you really want to get hit by a mop?

AJAY & SHAHID: No.

( Both of them said and stepped back. Priya couldn't control her laughter, but she managed to control it and added )

PRIYA: Then run fast.

SHAHID: Okay.

( Ajay and Shahid decided to walk fast from there and leave the place. Priya looked at both of them and smiled while shaking her head, then she headed back to the kitchen )

( As everything was done, all the family members gathered in the huge space hall. The fathers of the girls and boys descended from the stairs, and everyone looked at them with a smile )

HANCH: There are four handsome uncles!

( He added, looking at the four of them. Varun leaned his head towards Hanch and said )

VARUN: Are you blind? Only three men are handsome, not that Parth one.

( Ajay playfully hit Varun's head from behind and added )