Chapter 18

HANCH: Watch your step! Sometimes my fans can really surprise you.

(Hanch and Arjun park their car in front of a panipuri stall.)

ARJUN: Ha, I already know all about you and your fans! They're like a bunch of monkeys.

(Arjun smirks and gets out of the car, while Hanch looks at him and rolls his eyes before stepping out.)

ARJUN: Bro, two plates of panipuri, please.

(As Arjun places the order, he leans against the car and notices Hanch looking somewhere with a smile on his face. Arjun follows his gaze and sees Hanch flirting with a girl through gestures. The girl shyly smiles back.)

ARJUN: Hey!

(Arjun playfully hits Hanch on the back of his head, and Hanch immediately turns to him, playfully glaring.)

HANCH: What's up, Anna?

ARJUN: Now I understand one thing!

(He looks at Hanch with a smile, and Hanch raises his eyebrows.)

HANCH: What?

ARJUN: Actually, your fans don't follow you because you're a good player, but because you flirt with them first!

(Hanch's jaw drops, and he looks at Arjun in disbelief, while Arjun slightly smirks at him and raises his eyebrows.)

ARJUN: Am I right?

(Hanch quickly shakes his head, narrows his eyes, and crosses his arms.)

HANCH: That's not true! My fans are true and loyal. They appreciate not only my talent but also my personality. They go crazy for me wherever I go! And yes, I admit, I have a habit of flirting with my fans. But not with strangers. She was the one looking at me first, so I just smiled at her. That's all.

ARJUN: Oh, I see, Mr. Hanch.

SELLER: Sir, here are your panipuri.

HANCH: Thanks.

(Hanch receives the panipuri with a wrap and gives one to Arjun. They start eating.)

ARJUN: Mmm, delicious!

(As Arjun takes a bite of the panipuri, he shows through his expression how tasty it is. He looks at Hanch, who eats without saying anything and enjoys the panipuri.)

ARJUN: It's yummy, man.

HANCH: I told you so.

(Hanch gives a beaming smile at Arjun, and Arjun smiles back while chewing the panipuri. After they finish eating, Arjun hands Hanch the paper wrappers to throw away.)

ARJUN: Can you throw these wrappers, bro?

(Hanch takes the wrappers and turns to throw them, but accidentally bumps into someone, causing the fried noodles to fall on the girl's shirt. Arjun's jaw drops, and he looks at the situation in shock. The girl turns out to be Swomya. Hanch quickly puts his hand on his head, and Swomya looks at her dress and the food on the road.)

SWOMYA: You again? Look at what you've done to my order!

(She shouts at Hanch, who shuts his eyes to calm his ears due to her shouting. He looks at Swomya.)

HANCH: I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do it intentionally.

SWOMYA: Don't lie! I know you did it to get back at me for ruining your ice cream that day, and now you've ruined my order!

(As they argue, Arjun looks at both of them and furrows his eyebrows, trying to understand what they're talking about.)

HANCH: I agree that you ruined my ice cream that day! But ruining your order was not intentional! Do you get it?

(He narrows his eyes while pointing his finger towards Swomya's face, and Swomya looks at his finger and pushes it away, glaring at him.)

SWOMYA: Stop it! Now pay for my loss.

HANCH: Pay you?

(Hanch looks at Swomya up and down, then turns away, and Arjun looks at both of them with raised eyebrows.)

HANCH: First, you pay for my ice cream, then I'll pay for your order!

(Swomya gets mad and wants to shout at Hanch, but she controls herself, and Arjun tries to intervene.)

ARJUN: Wait, wait! Actually, what happened between you two? What's the problem, actually?

HANCH: She is the problem.

(Hanch rolls his eyes, and Swomya wants to kick him, but she restrains herself, and Arjun tries to calm Swomya down.)

SWOMYA: You know what? He is my problem! Because of him, I lost some money when I fell on the road. And another day, he deliberately bumped into me and dropped his ice cream, then blamed me for it.

HANCH: What?

(Hanch looks at Swomya in disbelief, and Arjun can't help but laugh, though he quickly composes himself.)

SWOMYA: And now he ruined my order! And let me tell you, he's a playboy! He won't leave any girl alone! There are groups of girls running after him!

(Arjun smiles and adds.)

ARJUN: Yeah, I agree with you.

(Hanch turns to Arjun, looking disappointed, and Arjun tries to control his smile and apologizes to Hanch. Hanch then turns to Swomya.)

HANCH: Hey, don't speak as if you know everything about me! I know a thing or two about you too! You're like a fighting rooster! And I just don't understand why I always run into you when there are so many beautiful girls around here.

(Swomya's jaw drops, and she clenches her fist, but she restrains herself. Arjun tries to calm Swomya again.)

ARJUN: Okay, okay, let's not fight! I'm really sorry for my brother's behavior. It's a big loss for you, so I'll pay for it. How much is it?

(Hanch looks at Arjun, his jaw clenched.)

HANCH: Bro, first ask her to pay me for the ice cream she ruined, then you can pay her later!

SWOMYA: Am I ruining your business? No, but you ruined my order and my business! It's $25! I missed out on making that money because of you!

(She says it while leaning closer to Hanch, pointing her finger at his eyes. Hanch immediately grabs her finger and tries to squeeze it, but Swomya tries to pull her hand away, and Arjun looks at both of them and sighs.)

ARJUN: Let go of her hand, Hanch.

(Hanch releases her hand, and she glares at him while holding her hand.)

ARJUN: Alright! Let's settle this. Here's your $25. We apologize.

(Arjun gives the money to Swomya, and she takes it. Hanch looks at Arjun, then glares at Swomya, but Arjun grabs Hanch's wrist and drags him towards the car.)

(Frustrated)

HANCH: This isn't fair! How could you just give her money without settling my ice cream loss first?

(trying to calm Hanch)

ARJUN:Come on, Hanch. Let's just get in the car and leave.

(Hanch reluctantly gets into the car, still shooting a glare at Swomya. Arjun closes the car door and quickly gets into the driver's seat. As they drive away, Swomya watches them with a mix of annoyance and resignation.)

( muttering to herself)

SWOMYA: Always causing trouble wherever he goes. Ugh!

(With a sigh, Swomya shakes her head and continues cleaning her shirt, trying to put the incident behind her.)