5.Cried

While been in deep sleep hriday got attracted towards the fragrance which was coming from person on his side, it was warm and relaxing he unconsciously scooted over the side of mugdha and pulled her towards him he had placed his right hand on her neck and by left hand pulled her towards him, mugdha's whole body was pressed to hriday left side.

Mugdha is in her Deep sleep but after two hours of sleep she started to feel like someone was suffocating her by pressing her neak it's not like she will lost her life if this suffocation continues but it is making difficult for her breathing.

She opened her eyes and got shocked by watching her nightmare husband in her most terrifying dream choking her, oh God what is he doing thinking this mugdha started to struggle to come out of his death grip, but sensing her struggle her tightened his grip not only on her neck but also on her waist.

She stilled in her place his hands on her waist, and his palm which was resting on her bare waist is caressing her soft skin, she started to wiggle more ferociously but hriday next move astonished her to the core.

Hriday removed his hand from mugdha neck and placed it on her waist and grasping her waist in both hands he pulled her in his lap like she is just some little kid.

Now mugdha's head was placed on Hriday's left side of chest while his left hand now caressing her stomach and right hand had caged her by stopping her any movement.

From nearly forty minutes mugdha is trying to push him away or waking him up but hriday was in totally walking on the foot print of kumbhkaran, he was not budging a bit.

Mugdha was crying historically now she didn't cried when her father didn't acknowledge her as his daughter she cried when her all family behaved with her like slave, she didn't cried when her school students bullied her, she didn't cried when her best friend betrayed her, she didn't cried when the person she loves told her that she was just a bet for him, she didn't cried when her marriage was fixed to this man, but now she can't stop her tears from falling, she was hating her family his family, him and herself for everything.

Hriday's hand which was on her waist again tightened and he stirred in his sleep, watching this as her chance she slapped hardly on his cheek, with stinging pain hriday opened his eyes in an instance.

He was angry as someone had distributed his sleep, but the sight he watched was turned his anger in confusion, as he watched the women, he married yesterday was sitting on his lap, his anger again resurfaced his confusion but when he looked up from his lap to the face of that girl he was startled, all he watched was the half covered face of a girl who was trying to push him from her, as her hands are on his chest, her quivering red lips and the tear sticken cheeks which has giving the impression of damsel in distress.

He removed his hands covering his urge to remove that Vail and see her face. Just he removed his grip she dashed to the side where she had seated first.

Watching her body glued to car door, hriday didn't understand what to say, he was missing her warmth. it's wierd but he was missing it, well how come she came and seated on his lap, how dare she, he was going to shout on her to give her piece of mind but stopped himself from that as he watched her shivering form.

What a drama queen, first she took advantage of his sleep and now acting like he had taken her advantage, why is this partition is on , thinking this he opened the partition.

Car stopped at the temple where everyone is going to get blessings of kuldevi, Hriday was waiting for this moment to humiliate mugdha, as she must not know anything about traditions as she is amir baap ki bigdi Hui aulad.

Every one started to ascend the stairs, mugdha was walking slowly thank God she had wore jeans shorts under saree that's why she can walk confidently and was not having any problem regarding the saree as she walks the stairs. She is feeling satisfied of herself that she leared how to ware saree last night to pass the time perfectly and she had secured the saree by atleast with dozens of sefty pins.

But looking at her gracious walk with her lean sexy legs, which oozes confidence with her every step, her elegance with the way she carrying the saree, the smile on her juicy red tinted lips like she had won the world, her seductively moving of her tiny waist to attract every man, her green charming eyes, someone is fuming with anger.

"Bhai sabar Karo thoda aapki hi hai kahi nahi jayegi apko chodkar ."
( Brother, have some patience, she is yours only, noone will snatch her from you)
Said nikhil smirking at Hriday.

Angrily Hriday scared him by showing his fierce eyes. Then their come Sandhya and said
" bhabhi looks lovely na!"

On which Hriday internally scoffed, this manipulative girl only knows how to fake innocence and seduce people,
She is beautiful, no most beautiful it is what she thought, other than her beauty she didn't had any thing to impress others, I will make you regret my dear wify this marriage and your so called faking innocence saying this Hriday fisted his palms.

How much did I want to destroy her but not now he thought.

Both enter the temple and took blessings from the God and take rounds of mandir and then they all go to pushtany haveli of singhania's.

Swarnmahal.