Flashback 4

Right now she was looking at Arjun Agnihotri's eyes which are screaming.
' I am ready to kill'
Loudly.

And hriday his eyes are looking just the same way, they are looking two years back. Full with murderous aura
Is he going to do something like that to Arjun Agnihotri.

Even if mugdha don't like Arjun, but she didn't want anything happen to him. he is the person who had saved her life, ten days ago, at that time she didn't want to live and did the stupid did , but he even if hating her had saved her.
She can't ignore this fact.

She is indebted to him for her life. How much good hriday is at sward fighting, mugdha don't have any idea, but no one can defeat Arjun easily.

but she knows this, start of this fights cause, is mugdha herself. as aprna had taunted her and Sandhya had defended her.

After hriday and Arjun came, all Singhania brothers , Rana brothers , Rajvanshi brothers, Randhawa brothers and Thakral brother's and all others entered in that room.

Shourya randhawa running towards lajvanti, held her in his arms and hugging her tightly started to caressed her back.
He was so concerned for her, he must have love her so much, and lajvanti also got relaxed in his embrace so it's good that, he came.

Pratik thakral went towards Arpita who was on table and putting his both hands on her waist he pulled her down effortlessly with Swift motion.
He was doing so much jym work maybe.

Anand Agnihotri ran towards maithili and held her as she was feeling overwhelmed by all this but still controlling herself. Mugdha felt relieved that maithili is not embraced by satyajeet randhawa whose eyes ware glued on maithili, from the moment he entered the room.

Nirankar chakraborty entering the room saw his secretary standing on table in her full enthusiasm. He rushed towards her and offered his hand, but she shaking her head sheeplessly. jumped down and gave a proud smirk to him, who withdraw his hand.

Then nirnkars eyes moved towards mugdha, who was standing near devsena and maithili. His eyes are holding so much intensity that shikha was in turmoil, shikha thought in her mind.
"Abey shadishuda hai vo..."
( She is married dude.)

But mugdha's mind was thinking 'this man had never met her, then why he was looking at her with such a intensity and shade of hatred .
Why?
She didn't did anything with him then why??'

Kartikey came towards devsena and sitting on bench near devsena held her in his arms. And Devsena hold him tightly while started wipping lowly .

When kartikey passed through maithili and mugdha, mugdha
smells the perfume she had smelled in the afternoon.

Flashback

Mugdha was cooking food in the kitchen, when she was pouring hot water in halwa something strike in her wrist and she lost her grip on the vessel and hot water poured down on her hand.

At that time she didn't noticed anything other than pain.
Kalyani and Sandhya shouted and asked kitchen staff to manage and they both turned towards Mugdha, putting her hand under tap water and then dressing her wounds Both asked her to go in room and rest.

Mugdha didn't understand that, 'this is such a small wound then why are these two are reacting like I had really very bad accident, I had cooked all food and done my whole work when I had fractured hand, and at that time no one said that I should stay in bed then why these two are reacting so different.'

Human is species very difficult to understand they are do things according to their mood, their comfort and with their liking.

It's very funny that Devsena is not here if she was here then maybe she had created such a drama that all family had gathered in kitchen thinking this mugdha started to walk towards the exit.

But something shiny thing comes in her view, there was something on floor, mugdha bend down and with her other hand she picked it up.

It is a marble ball.

Small tiny and shiny.

What it is doing in the kitchen, without wasting time mugdha walked out of kitchen and looked in the leaving area sure enough there is a show piece containing so many marbles near sofa, mugdha walked towards it put down that marble in showpiece.

She was well aware of what happened right now, some one throwed marble ball at her more precisely at her wrist so that her balance will lost and she will get injured at that time she had felt a perfume smell in the air and thought it must have been the same person who had done this trick on her.

But the question is who?

And why?

And now mugdha got answers for her questions who did this with her.

But the second question remains unanswered,
why this happened ?
Or why kartikey a family member wanted to harm mugdha.

Is the person who tried to harm her was really kartikey.
mugdha was looking down at floor,
Her eyes are turning red due to anger and maybe sadness,

She really can't let her guard down right.

Mugdha's eyes ware again diverted to Arjun and hriday who are going to fight for sure, Arjun patted Aparna's shoulder without looking at her, it was indication go from here, I will handle it. Taking the que aparna dashed from there, Sandhya also got the signal and took her steps back.

Now both hriday and Arjun are front of each other, ready to strike, and once Both of them started then their is no go back

Arjun and hriday are rivals from childhood to now, Both of them ware buisness man and hate eachother from like always.

Arjun is three years older than hriday but still there hatred was invincible.

When this marriage alliance was fixed Arjun had a very heated argument with Abasaheb Agnihotri, he almost destroyed whole study room. but still Abasaheb Agnihotri didn't budge and kept his promise to strengthen Both families relations by making them family.

If before completing one week for their marriage which happened for peace. these guy's started the duel then everything will go drained in fuel.

And will be very big fire in which we will cook kabab.

'Kabab se yaad aaya in dono ko rokne wali haddi kaha hai.'
( From kabab I remember, where is the bone which will come in between them.)

Think mugdha think Stop them right now.

******

Thanks for reading.

If you are liking my story then.

Vote

And

Comment