Turmoil 3

Mugdha was smiling thinking about all this things that she didn't noticed that pair of eyes are watching her.

She kept the bangles on dressing table smiling. And tried to take off her necklace, but she couldn't, as it is choker clasped with a chain, she was struggling to take off that she didn't noticed that some one was just walked closer to her and standing behind her.

She looked up and watched those pairs of black eyes gwaking at her, she immediately stood up and faced him.

Hriday was already mesmerized by the beauty of his wife but got astonished looking at how preety she is looking in that purple lehenga with her green eyes clad with purple eyeshadow and black eyeliner with black kajal adoring her eyes, and her pink lips making her look so sexy yet cute.

He was lost in his thoughts and mugdha was looking here and there.

But before he can say anything she walk past him. but he held her wrist. She shivered at the touch. He observed her palm for any injury.

"Are you okay? Is it paining?"

He asked  softly.

On which mugdha just nodded her head and softly took her hand from him and took a step back.

Watching her reaction hriday also took one step towards her.
Mugdha was thinking, what is happening? Why this man is looking at her like this and coming near her.

She had to stay away from him and he is coming near her.
Did he got to know that she was eye witness of his murders.

But how can that be possible.

But if not that reason then what would be the reason

Mugdha looking at his eyes took another step back
And hriday took another step towards her.

Both of them trying their best one was maintaining distance and other is creating distance.

Mugdha's back colied with cupboard, she tried to runaway from left side but hriday place his vainy rough hand on her left side, she immediately took right side turn but hriday placed his other hand on that side and caged between his big body and cupboard.

Mugdha was feeling lost in this game. How come she reach near this place she was far away from here.

"What happened?"
Hriday asked in his husky voice.

Mugdha denied shaking her head her eyes glued to ground are quiring with fear and anxiety.

"Look at me."
Hriday deadpan

But mugdha didn't she don't want to see his eyes she can't and she won't.
But then hriday lean towards her, slowly he placed his right hand on her neck.
Mugdha tried to lean on cupboard more if that is possible she flinched when his rough hand touch her soft skin. her heartbeat is quicken with every second, her heart was pumping like he was running a marathon.

Is he.....

Mugdha shut her eyes tight and placed her both hands on his chest to stop him from moving towards her, he was little too much near her. It's not right.

She pressed her lips inwords her mouth.
But he was leaning towards her neck,

Putting his other hand on her back he pulled her towards him and she almost colied with his chest. A gasp exit from her mouth.

She tried to took a step back again but stopped in her tracks by his cold yet husky voice.

"Stop."

Only one word but it took whole energy from mugdha to even lift her eyelids .

His beard touched her neck near shoulder and she jumped on her place,

"Don't move."

He ordered in his strict voice and Mugdha clutch his shirt.

She started to Shake with fear, it's not happening.
It's not happening.
It's..
it's not possible.

"Done."

Saying this hriday took a step back .

"Mugdha why are you crying."

Looking at mugdha's pale face with tear sticken cheeks and moistened eye's with quiring lips.
Hriday didn't understand what had happened.

Hriday placed his hand on her wrist and pulled her towards bed.

Before mugdha can proceed she was on the bed next to hriday sitting.

"What happened why are you crying mugdha? "
Hriday softly asked.

Did some one said anything to you, but you ware smiling when I came in the room, then what happened I was just removing your necklace and then you started to cry.
Hriday asked and then it clicked him he was near her.

And that's why she was looking frightened.

But he didn't did anything inappropriate.

She was sitting on bed obediently like a kid who is going to punished, she was fidgeting with her fingers, and looking here and there like if given a chance she will ran away.

What happened just now, she was struggling with necklace and he helped her.

But he pulled her by placing his hand on her bare waist, she was pushing him at that time. Did she get any wrong ideas.

Oh sh*t , she must have remembered her car experience with me.

"Mugdha listen Dont cry okay "
Hriday said hurriedly and mugdha unconsciously duck her head in her shoulder.

He showed her necklace.

She looked at it.

She started to calm down.

"I was taking it off.
Don't get any wrong idea okay."

Taking a pause
He continued

"And about the car incident.
Then that was purely unintentional, I don't know how it happened but I will not repeat this same mistake again.
Okay
Please forgive me."

He sincerely asked for forgiveness.

She just nodded her head and rising from bed was going towards bathroom when he held her wrist.

She looked at him questioning.
"If you can't forgive me then don't.
I wanted to give you some thing."

Saying this he made mugdha sit on bed and crounch down in front of her, mugdha was looking at him astonished.

He pulled her ankle towards him and she pulled it back with jerk.

"Please mugdha."
He pleaded.
"I watched last night you can't sleep with those heavy anklets so I buy these, if you like them ware them at daytime, but ware this when you're sleeping also these are not much heavy and comfortable also."

Mugdha was just looking at his eyes and listening his voice that she didn't even notice when he removed her heavy anklets and placed simple but elegant anklets on her ankles.