Cruel 2

In the stone palace.

The dark night shining like abbeys in the forest, which is surrounded by wild creatures and deadly nightmare. In middle of this beutiful nightmare stood proudly the stone palace like a prestigious devine death bed.

Wailing of one man echoed in the basement. A man was tied on the wall with black iron shackles. And total seven other man's are also tied beside him, but only one person is getting the beating.
Mr Motvani.

His lips are torn from the blow of the punch. his body beneath his clothes is bruced badly. His legs are shivering due to pain and his mind started to become hazy.

That man is none other than Mr. Motvani. He and his men's are captured by hriday and his guards, after meeting, on the way back to their destination. and parceled to dungeon.
Singhania's trustworthy knows how to do their work efficiently.

"So Mr. Motvani what ware you planing care to explain."
Hriday asked in his over friendly voice.
He was busting with anger anyone can tell by his actions and the hand which was fully covered in the blood, but his voice is steady, Dominating, strict and fierce but laced with politeness.
Wierd combination.

Mr. Motvani didn't utter a word.
He actually can't utter anything he didn't had any strength.

But one of his man who was watching his boss's trashing. understood, if he didn't open his mouth now he will die like a dog, just like his boss.
Cause living alive after getting caught in Hriday Singhania's clunches was impossible.

"I.... I know I know. I will tell you."
That man gulped looking at Hriday's maniac eyes which are screaming no more lies or else you know.

Motvani looked at that man in anger, but didn't said anything.

"We got money and asked to come here to put a watch over you. And we have to kidnap you tomorrow. Other than that, we don't know anything."
That man ranted as fast as he could.

Hriday laughed a humourless laugh, his body is bent from his waist in 70° angle backwards, his hand which was filled with blood from Mr Motvani was pressed against his eyes, his whole body was balanced on his left leg as his right leg was little lifted. His dangerous laugh which echoed in that basement and every one shivering with fear looked at him. But immediately he stopped his laughter and stood straight.
Scilence filled in the basement.

"My kidnapping Motvani really? You want to kidnap hriday singhania. Did your brain didn't work or you are really asking for death, humm."
His pulled Mr Motvani who was glued to wall for support and threw him on the wall with so much force that his head got injured and started to oozing blood.

"OMKAR..."
Hriday shouted in his angry tone, omkar who was waiting for Hriday's order come in front of other guards.

"Get that girl here."
Hriday ordered and looked at Mr Motvani with a Devil smirk .
Omkar motion one of body guard and he immediately run out of basements that room.

"Nooo..."
Motvani tried to speak but his voice come as whisper.

Hriday eyed Motvani, and clunching Motvanis jaw in his hand roughly, hriday started.
"Come on Motvani I am uniting two lovers for ages, to get together. Even if you are married and she is just your mistress, isn't it Both of your right to be together after death. so I am fullfilling your dream to be together with her, your lover, after Life."
Saying this hriday left Motvanis jaw with force.

And immediately the body guard who was disappeared came with the maid, which was keeping an eye on the hriday.

"Dipakkkkkk......"
That maid shouted with her lungs out in her shrill voice.
She started to march towards Motvani but can't as she was held by the body guard in the stong grip.

That maid started to wiggle out in that body guards hold, but her all attempts seems like futile in front of that gaurd .

"Leave her."
Hriday ordered and that maid dashed towards Motvani.

"Dipak, what happened? are you okay?"
That maid asked looking at his face which was disfigured.
His body which was looking frail.

She was asking in concerned voice but her eyes are accusing him with anger.
'How come they landed here. She knows that singhania's are so good natured people then how come this hriday singhania who was puppy in front of his wife is barking like a rabies dog.'
She turned her head and looked at hriday, whose full concentration is on Both of lover's.

'No, he is not dog. he is monster. how come that man is finding this situation amusing rather than feeling pity towards her. she knows all men's are weak towards women tears. then why this monster didn't even feeling an ounce of sympathy towards her?'

She has talent in taking people's sympathy from her childhood. she knows how to make any man woo at her, without actually doing anything. But this man, he didn't even feeling anything. Not only he, but all those body guards who kidnapped her, also are not melting with her hours of crying and wailing.
Why it is not working on them.'
She cursed under her breath.

Then she again looked at Motvani and tried to make him stand properly.

"Ahhhhhh...."
But Motvani wailed in pain.

"TCh... tch... tch... tch..
Mr Motvani didn't you want to tell your darling mistress that your legs are broken and can't work now."
Hriday asked in mocking tone.

That maid looked at Motvanis legs and teardrops started to fall from her eyes which with tears her hope in Motvani, that he will take her out of this situation also wash away. her hands which ware placed on Motvanis body slipped away.

She has to think about something, she has to get away from hear as soon as possible, if not, then she will be placed in Motvanis place and she don't want to die, not like this.

She can see there are all men's and she knows singhania's principles, they don't trash wemen. she can play the victim card and get away from here. she is not stupid to let her life go in drain for a ugly fifty year old man.

If she can seduce hriday, it will worth it, she can save herself and get a handsome and charming man for her, who is very much richer than that Motvani.
She just need some time.

She had to do it. She had to give her 100% if she can't, then it will be her last day.

She started to walk towards hriday.
Her walking is slow, look fragile, eyes downcast full of tears, her shoulders bending downward a little, her hands shaking visibly and shoving her fear and nervousness.
Full submissive apperance.

Looking at this omkar shook his head.
'This woman is going to die but she is now stamping for a horrible death.
Uff... God save my pretty eyes, they are going to watch this beutiful..
no no no horrible murder.'

*****

Vote.

Comment

And enjoy.