Turmoil 1

Coming in the room, Latika placed mugdha on bed, mugdha looked at her hand which was turning blue in some places.

"Hriday can't control anger most of the time.
but he didn't did it intentionally,
I will apply some ointment to ease the pain."
Saying this latika went to bathroom and then took medicine kit which contains some ointment and creams.

Mugdha was thinking what is there to become this much hyper. it's not that bad and anyway no one can see it, as her hands are covered in heena.

Problem would have happened if he had broken her arm.

Latika placed the medical kit on bed . while settling on the bed beside mugdha .

She was about to apply medicine but stopped by Sandhya. Who came there with ice pack in her hands.

"Bhabhi aap dawai na lagaye, pehle barf se haat ko sekte hain." saying this Sandhya placed ice pack over mugdha's hand and mugdha let her do that.
Then she sat on bed making herself comfortable.

Mugdha's thoughts ware going through the conversation they had in the hall,

" she is not any filthy girl she is MUGDHA HRIDAY SINGHANIA.
She is your daughter in law."

"mugdha is my wife and introducing her to anyone is not my insult or discrimination it's my own will that I wanted to do.
And I am proud of her being my wife."

" marriage is not about standard, its about compatibility and I am compatible with my wife mugdha."

What was he talking about?
did he really mean what he had talked?
But he talked all this to save me , it was not like what always happens,
every one will make fun of me and I will listen every time,
but this time all this ordeal didn't felt that tortures.

It's felt so good.

She looked at her hand.

Someone held her hand.

Someone was there for her.

Someone took stand for her.

A small smile crept on mugdha's lips, with little tainted pink cheeks.

"Bhabhi him yahan pareshan hoye Jaa rahe Hain, ki apko kitna dard ho rha hoga aur aap hai ki muskura rahi hai."
Sandhya huffing said this.

"Are nahi Sandhya our mugdha darling was shy , look at her cheeks which are turning pink."
Latika teased mugdha who was looking at Sandhya but can't respond to her.

Sandhya looked at mugdha's cheeks and said mischievously.

"Oh ho bhabhi. Shy shy humm ."
Sandhya teased mugdha, while bumping her shoulder on mugdha's shoulder while scooting near to mugdha's side.

"Well hriday bhaisa aapse bohot pyar karte hai Bhabhi nahin latika bhabhi sa ."
Giggling Sandhya said this she is very happy that her brother is showing his emotions for his woman,

but hearing his name smile vanished from mugdha's face. And her face turned pale.
Which got noticed by latika.

"Sandhya let's make everything ready for her make up and choose outfit for her."
latika instructed to Sandhya while applying ointment on mugdha's palm.

Kya yaar bhabhi aap na mujhe aaram hi nahi karne dete .
Main aapki nirbhay bhaisa se complaint kar doongi . Haan.
Sandhya ranted while walking towards cupboard.

And here latikas face drained all colours.
Even if she masked it quickly mugdha saw her tention.

_________

After lots of chit chatting and laughing both latika and Sandhya made mugdha doll up beautifully.

"Done
Bhabhi you are looking so beautiful."

'Ummah '
Sandhya kissed mugdha's cheeks.

"Sorry bhabhi can't control myself."
Saying this Sandhya giggled.

" kisiki nazar na lage."
Latika put black spot behind mugdha's ear. From her own eyes.

"You are looking gorgeous.
Just like goddess."
Latika said cupping her face with Both hands.

"Ufff latika bhabhi sa , agr hamara yeh haal hai to pata nahin hamare hriday bhaisa ka kya haal hoga."
Sandhya laughed out teasingly, and Mugdha's smile becomes forced one , with tinge of fear in her cohl claded green eyes.

"Chalo Sandhya, hamein bhi tayar Hona hai.
ya aise hi chlenge function main."
Latika and Sandhya Both got out from Hriday's room, for getting ready.

Mugdha sat on bed Latika had told her after sometime she will come to get mugdha for function.

She got some time for her own to think of about herself what she had gotten herself into..

Today's incident had made a huge impact on her, no one in the family was aware of her existence till breakfast. 

Hriday singhania was against this marriage, his mother vasundhara and maybe sakshi and bhavna singhania also.

Dhanraj had fixed this marriage.

Why?

For alliance.

Then it could have been aprna also.

If not aprna then Arpita also can get married to Hriday.

Well only if, dhanraj not knew the madness Arpita held for pratik then.

And how come Agnihotri's got ready to sold of her to this prestigious family.

Her adoptive father or maybe her sperm doner , would gladly make her marry to any begger than this reputed family.

When she first denyed for the marriage her grandfather first time in his life raised his hand on her.

He 'Abasaheb Agnihotri' was a strict man with strict principal in his life not like his both sons and daughter.

He was the one who took her from her home to that hell.

He wanted to raise her himself, but cause of his weak health issues doctor recommended him to get healthy village life style and his wife followed him without any word.

That man who was calm in any situation was anxious to get her married to singhania's son this much that first time in his life he raised his hand on a woman.

He dispiesed those who raise their hands on their own family and he did that.

Why?

And Shantanu singhania father of her husband was looking happy genuinely happy, his all uncle also,

Why?

And cherry on top
Hriday singhania was acting strange.

How he tried to pacify her when we she was crying.
How he didn't get angry by the disability of her.
How he helped her when she stuck in her lehnga.
How he understands she was finding pen and paper
How he stopped latika bhabhi from wearing bangles.
How he took stand for her in front of his whole family.

He is different!

NO

'Mugdha what are you thinking?'

'He is the same man who killed those men brutally.
Single handedly.'

'May be they ware bad people.'

'They ware looking like thugs.'

'So what ?
Even if they ware bad people then is he got certificate to kill them.'

'And anyway are you going to live with a murderer mugdha?'

'If something happened by you by mistake which he didn't felt right he can kill you just like he killed those men.'

'No...'

'This can't happen.'

'And did you forget that how he behaved with you in the car'

'No this man is dangerous.'

'Make safe distance from him.'

'It's the best option.'