Cruel 3

Looking at that girl, hriday's anger raised. She was symbol of how incomepetant he is in his duty to secure his family.

She is live proof how foolish he was to think that every thing is under control, when nothing was in his control. how stupid he was, that he let a spy entered in his home.

If by chance she had done anything with his family, then what would have happened?

If mugdha didn't had found this maid little wierd and show her suspicion about her, then maybe he hadn't been able to found this idiots.

They wanted to kidnap him, that is impossible but even if they have kidnapped him he could have get out from them, but Nischal and Harika, if they had thought of harming them then, hriday didn't want to think of that possibility but as a business man it's is in his blood to understand and thought about of both possibilities, and know both sides of coin. its is in his nature. And the mare existence of that thought is suffocating him.

This all men and this cake face women have to pay the price of making him feel this awful. He is angry on himself, his all family had gave him such a important responsibility and he messed up with it terribly he will not going to leave this woman easily.

"Chitaaaa..."
Hriday shouted harshly,
every one other than omkar get shocked
"That cruel women!!!!, why????"
Is written on their forehead.

And then a girl in her twenty entered the room of that basement.
Hriday smiled looking at her,
And signaled her towards that wen*h maid.

Chitra smiled looking at that maid and run towards that maid immidietly and helding that maid's all heirs in her tight grip run towards opposite side of wall dragging that maid and started to smash her head in the wall, that women was not able to screem properly as Chitra was not giving a second of time for that women, to even comperned what is happening with her herself.

Motvani shouted his lungs out to stop that wild women, as his lover is going to die in her hands.

But when he started to take a step towards her, he staggered and collapsed on the floor. but the shackles which are binding his hands hold him from falling down and he witherd in pain.

"Please leave her, it's not her fault, I asked her to do it, she don't know anything please stop it... Please stop it..."
Motvani shouted in his hourse voice

Looking at that said man hriday flaring in Anger stopped Chitra with his one word command, and Chitra also stopped and stood straight like nothing had happened right now and she was watching at the maid like watching some stones on the ground with her heart wrenching smile.

Omkar felt he had got a reality check from these two lovers as how much fucking single he is in his life.

'Oh god.... It's torture...'
It's slap on his face. He is feeling so much single watching these two heer and ranjha.

Omkar came out of his thoughts listening Hriday's deep voice.

"So Motvani, whose fault is this?"

Hriday took predatory steps towards Motvani and Motvani started to shiver, he knows his end is near and there is no way out from here, but atleast he should save his darling from all this torture.

"I will tell you everything but please leave her she didn't did anything. Trust me... "

"Trust that is very big word  Motvani, but I assure you if you tell everything you know then, she will not get any other blow. So shoot every thing you know. And don't play any tricks. Or else you know...."

Motvani looked at his lover's body which is away from him, and near that vile witch.
Who is thinking his darling as cloth from dhobi ghat.

Taking a deep breath he started.

"It's about five years ago, when you ware in nandgaon, in a small village. You ware injured at that time.

And one man, his code name is shatak, Was there. he was serial killer , no one knows how he choose his targets and kill them, when they are in their own house. He had killed everyone with just one method drowing all his victims in water.

we don't know who was he? And why was he was there? But he was there, hidden, as a doctor . And he treated you. He had something important on him. He knew that he was going to capture by his rivals. So for keeping that thing safe, he put it in your heart. That is near your heart.

I don't know what is that but it's actually worth so much fortune. that man had kept it in your heart. We just wanted to get that thing. nothing else."

After he completed his speech, hriday was turned black and blue due to anger.
He was angry just for some fucking thing, which this man don't even know, what was it? actually they are trying to harm him and his family.

Controlling his anger hriday asked Motvani how did he knew that it's inside his body.

"One of the villager of that village had seen with his own eyes, shatak had put that thing in your body."
Motvani answered.

Hriday looked at Motvani and started to punch him one after another. He was angry and going crazy, the time period he had experienced in that time five years ago was flashing in front of his eyes, he was not in his senses, after more than hundred punches, omkar stopped him with other bodyguards.

"Sir, stop, stop it sir . He is dead sir , he is dead ."
Listening omkar's voice hriday come out of his haze and looked at the dead body in front of him.

Looking at the other seven people he Marched towards them, and started to beat them. after half hour of beating all of them died, as hriday had beaten them till their breathing stopped.

After finishing his handiwork he looked satisfied and watching the body of lying women near Chitra, he asked.

"Is she alive?"

"No boss . She died in just two strokes."
Her smile unwavering.

Hriday looked at her satisfied, he was feeling proud, same proud when a father felt when he watch his child getting some prize. He was feeling the same proud.

After all chitra was his own student he had teached her every thing by himself.

She is his gem, his hidden gem. And now it's time for her to shine.

He smirked looking at her.

And she reciprocated with same smile which never disappeared from her lips.

Looking at both of them omkar rolled his eyes.

"Stupid teacher stupid student."

Cruel.

*******

Hey guys.

Did you like this chapter then vote and comment.

Are you feeling sad for Motvani and his lover?

Tell me in comments.

Enjoy reading.