Plan 3

Mugdha closing her eyes taking Deep breath looked at arena. At the same time when she opened her eyes she seen hriday had made a big cut on Arjun's neak and his forearm which was making it hard for Arjun to move. Then she saw blood, Arjun had attacked hriday on his abdomen and blood is splashed on the ground .

Mugdha didn't want to do it but other than this she can't see any other option.

She pushed the nearby showpiece while landing her body on floor.

"Mugdha"

Listening the screem Both hriday and Arjun looked at upstairs, hriday's sward left from his hands watching mugdha's staggering body.

"TADAK."

Sward touched the ground and hriday dashed towards the balcony where everyone was present.

every one shouted. Both Hriday and Arjun also come upstairs and watched the seane where mugdha was lying unconscious. On latika's lap her head was placed, she is not opening her eyes, her face had drained colour and cheeks are covered with tear stains.

Hriday got near her and was going to lift her, but nirbhay stopped him and asked him to get his wound treated by Soumya Bhairav Rajvanshi.

Arjun was called by Samay Dharmadhikari who asked him to get his wounds treated .

Nirbhay picked up mugdha and motioned Latika to come with him.

After placing mugdha on Hriday's bed , nirbhay asked her to open her eyes as he knows she was acting.

Mugdha sat straight and looked at him she wiped her face and write on the phone.

How did he knew that she is acting.

On which he said
"When you fall, a big show piece fall before you, which was clearly for making noise, and you staggered before falling but your bangles ware still intact even if you're hand landed on floor first.
It's not coincidence right .
And when I picked you up, your body got little stiff, as a doctor I can understand that you are faking it.
But I know why you did it so your little secret will be safe with me."

Saying this nirbhay put his hand on mugdha's head and said .
"you have work hard today."

And then he looked at latika who come there with a box and some instruments with servants and gave saline to mugdha. Nirbhay left from there after sometime.

Mugdha was thinking about todays incident regarding Arjun and apsara, so she asked latika about that girl

"who is she?"
and latika answered she was daughter of a buisness man Mr. Rohile. Apsara Rohile.
After completing her work latika asked mugdha to rest and left from there.

Mugdha knows about this Name
Rohile.
'Look at her she is Mrs Rohile she is typical money minded gold digger she can sell her husband also for money. She only friend zone who are rich.'
Latika bhabhi had told mugdha about this woman in muhdikhai, her daughter who is assisted to singhania's having affair with Agnihotri's, something is fishy

Mugdha sat up straight .

No it can't be what she is thinking right,

Arjun Agnihotri never been with girls, means no media can found out about his scandals.
Mugdha had smelled girl perfume on his car's and clothes some Times cause his dog's will torn his clothes which contains female perfume, so she knows that what his parents ware thinking 'he is gay' as it was in a rumors, which ware made by him, which is not true. But still he never introduced any girl to his family.

And out of nowhere, he is having close connections with the girl, who is actually having close connections with his enemy's party.

Is Arjun using that girl.