Guest 3

Entering in the kartikeys room, devsena asked him to drink tea, kartikey said servent in polite voice thanks.

That servent with simple smile got out of room.

And asked devsena to sit with him, he poured his tea with her's also and taking a sip commented.

"Its good."

Hearing this a glow come on Devsena's face, disappearing her anxious form .

She smiling widely, took a sip of the tea.

And said.

"It's really tasty, you know I made it. Mugdha bhabhi helped me in every thing, but I with my own hands made it.
It's so tasty right.
I am so smart.
I know it."

Devsena was busy in self praising and kartikey was busy in looking at her dreamy eyes.

"Mugdha."
Only her name come on his lips.
Thinking something deeply.

"You like her?"
He asked the hamster drinking tea,

"Yes, you know, she is very sweet, no one can be as nice as her, you know. She is so beautiful also, it's so sad that she can't speak."
Saying this devsena again started to drink her tea.

"At lunch, all people will come till then get your hairs get dye in black colour."
He said putting his cup on table.

"But, I like this colu....r."
Devsena Started to whine but got shut with his one glare.

Gulping down her saliva she said.
"Why not?
I will do it immediately."
Saying this devsena run out of his room.

Looking at her retreating back kartikey shook her head, and picking up phone, he called his trusted man.

"Hello, get me all information about mugdha Agnihotri, every minute details about her I want in two days."
Saying this he put down his phone.

"MUGDHA"
He murmured her name and seating on sofa, leaning back started to think about something.

*********

Here hriday was checking CCTV cameras of all the haveli with his security team, and watched that maids all movements.

She was talking with someone on her phone,

Hello.
.........
yes I got it, I found out which one we are finding.
..........
He is hriday singhania.
..........
Yes I checked it with my own eyes he had that mark , just as described.
...........
Are you coming today, okay we will meet then.

Saying this she cut the call.

She is really not so simple, village girl talking in English this fluently.

Mugdha was right.

Hriday asked his men to keep a good eye on her every move, and she was busy preparing to meet her Ally .

Damn, if mugdha didn't had noticed then with such a innocent face is easy to fool anyone.
Thought hriday.

Hriday, How did you find out that she is some spy .
Harshad asked hriday.

It's just her accent.
Hriday said curtly.

He so wanted to shout out that his wife is genius and she had find out a mole.

But can't as mugdha had denied it.

As guests are comming, harshad, nirbhay and his all uncles are got busy to handle them.

Hriday asked Nikhil to be on alert and always be with harika and Nischal so that no one will dobt anything.

After dinner he will deal with this girl.