Flashback 3

All Agnihotri's are bad in this house, but Arjun is terrific. from the moment mugdha stepped in the house, she was scared of him. cause other family members have atleast shown superficial acceptance towards mugdha in front of grandfather and grandmother and some of family friends, but Arjun had openly showered mugdha with disgust, disdain and hatred. she was not allowed to present in any family or buisness related functions and not allowed to use Agnihotri's surname cause of Arjun's dislike towards mugdha.

She also had to follow so many rules which are told by Arjun Agnihotri, she didn't mind as she is happy for having atleast safe place, where she can atleast have her own bed and food, so she didn't had any negative remarks about Arjun, who is she kidding. Even if she has any negative remarks for him does expressing it is going to be any good for her. as keeping also she can't even touch his one single hair, so she was keeping her nonchalant mind always.

Car horn was heard..

It's Arjun's car.

Mugdha Started to heat food, as Arjun don't like cold food,

'It's do or die mugdha give your hundred percent.'
Cheering herself mugdha got busy in her work Arjun entered in the mansion and head towards his room. after less than ten minutes he returned to kitchen but stopped at dining area,

His tired eyes started to blazing with anger as he saw mugdha in dining area,

"What are you doing here?"
He shouted on her angrily.

Striding towards her angrily he comes near dining table, he stopped in front of her, mugdha kept one meter distance between them, even if he tried to slap her like every one in the family she had to be aware, she will faint with just one blow, she had watched how he had beaten the men's who didn't did their work properly by Arjun with her own eyes.

"Why are you outside of your room?"
Arjun asked his scary voice was filling the silent room

Mugdha pointed towards food,

Narrowing his eyes at her, Arjun took his place, Mugdha stood away from him, he never liked her presence near him, so she always kept her presence from him.

After eating his dinner Arjun headed towards his office and asked mugdha to follow him.

Mugdha want his permission and to get it, she had to make some sacrifice. be it her Last day, but she is going to do it.

Mugdha walked in the room filled with scary aora of Arjun Agnihotri.

"What are you doing out of your room?"
Arjun asked her as she come in the study..

"Didn't you know the rules, you are not supposed to be out of your room after dinner time? Or you are thinking you are some queen who will do whatever she wants."
Arjun seethes in Anger, his eyes are directed towards mugdha who was looking at floor and fidgeting with her fingers, with a peper in her hand.

"I am asking something, answer me."
Arjun shouted on mugdha as she was not responding him.

"Answer, do you think I have so much time to waste on you, like you, who have whole world's time?"
With every passing comment of Arjun Mugdha's courage was declining bit by bit. but it's last chance reminding herself this she passed that paper in her hand to Arjun.

Arjun looked at the peper and after reading it he sneered.

"So you want to join your studies now that also in arts."
Arjun asked while reading the admission form which was filled just gardian signature was remaining.
On which mugdha nodded her head.

"Okay."
Arjun's this response made a way for a small smile to Mugdha's lips.

"But on one condition, Arjun Agnihotri's hundred sketches you have to made. till that task won't complete, I will not sign for this application."
Arjun landed a big bomb on mugdha, hundred sketches of Arjun Agnihotri.

Mugdha didn't want his presence near her till two kilometres, but she didn't had any other option that's why she can't do anything about that.

And sketch of him whom she didn't wanted to look at him, as if she saw his face early in the morning her whole day will be go in vain, to draw some one like that.

But to draw sketch of someone you have to atleast have some good impression then that artist can show his emotions in the art he created, but if her real emotions showed in his paintings then she is done for sure.

"Why are you still standing here, get lost."
Saying this Arjun scurried away Mugdha.

Mugdha run towards her room and started her work, she is very great full that she listened Akshay's advice and download all social media apps in different identity.

She searching Arjun's name started to draw his sketches as the photos she got.

It's good she will just draw the things she was watching, no emotional work needed.

She has very less time to complete the task, but she is going to do it.

Kabhi harna nahi,
Kabhi Darna nahi,
Kabhi rukna nahi,
Kabhi jhukna nahi .
(Don't lost,
Don't fear,
Never stop,
Never bow down.)

Mugdha was busy doing her task for hours. sunrises but she didn't knew that, as her room had no windows, and it's really good that she didn't had habit of sleeping more than two hours. even if she skipped her one day sleep it will not be any problem.

It's seven o'clock, mugdha watched the Time and run towards Arjun's room, she was standing outside of Arjun's room huffing a little, as she was scared. If he asked her to do another task then what will she do.

But gathering courage mugdha knocked on the door.

Arjun opened the door and frowned looking at mugdha who passed him hundred sketches of his, made by her, with hope in her heart, but no expressions on her face.

Arjun took the stash of paper and entered the room, came to door again and hand over the application form to mugdha.
Who run away from there as she got the form.

Mugdha was happy thinking that she had done most important task. and after this she didn't had to ask anything from Arjun Agnihotri but it didn't took more time to brust her bubble with loud voice which belongs to Arjun Agnihotri.

"Stop."
His voice heard by mugdha and she stopped in her tracks.

****

If you liking this story then

vote

and comment.

Thanks for reading.