Plan 2

Mugdha was indulging in her world cursing hriday in different languages but got startled when someone placed a hand on her shoulder.

Mugdha looked at the person who was looking at her, same girl who asked her to faint., no act like a faint person.

Mugdha looking at her, showed her disdain that, she is not liking her presence near her as she didn't knew her.

"I am Apsara."
pointing at arena that girl Said ,
" I slept with him."
Listening this land slipped from mugdha's feet, she was feeling like her heart was pressed by thousand tons of stone.
She was feeling suffocating, it's hard to breathe, is it possible to feel something like that for a person whom you just met before four days ago.

Mugdha was not crying but her eyes are dropping tears of pain, why the hell, every thing had to happen with her. even if she didn't like hriday, but he is her husband now and before completing divorce procedure, atleast he had to be loyal with her,

What did he said at that time.

Mugdha is my wife and

bla bla bla.

Every thing was lie. She shouldn't have believe on him at that time.

And this girl is so pretty and beutiful no doubt he choose her.

"Why are you crying?
when a brother got to know his sister is fucked, then he felt heart broken and Anger. which are you showing, I never thought sisters also felt same for a brother."
Apsara Said like she is so touched.

Wait what........?

Brother??

Mugdha looked at arena, oh my how can she forgot there is another man also present in the arena.

Mugdha picked her phone and write in it .

"The person you are with is Arjun Bhai."
Reading this that girl nodded her head, from starting to now she was having very neutral expressions. and she was calm and little smiling when she looked at arena.

Mugdha had a sigh of relief with a subtle smile.
Then it dwan to her, this girl Apsara slept with Bhai ,
She slept with Arjun Bhai.

SHE SLEPT WITH ARJUN AGNIHOTRI.

SCRAAAAM......

Mugdha looked at that girl from ground with bulging eyes which are ready to come out of socket.

'Ye kya ho raha hai! matlab ye ho kya Raha hai????
Majak ho Raha hai?!!
Ekdam se halat badal diye,
jajbaat badla diye ,
Zindagi badal diye.'
Marro, Maro mujhe Maro.
( What is happening here!!!!
What the fu*k is happening here???
Is it some kind of joke??
Suddenly changed the situation.
Changed the emotions.
Changed the life.
Beat me, beat me, beat me.)

'Alright I got it she slept with Bhai Arjun Bhai.
Damn.'

'How???'

How should she should react in this situation.

He was her gardian from nine years, nine fucking years.

Damn and she got to know that he was had sex with someone who was her Arjun Bhai the almighty Gabbar.

She never cared about what he is doing in his life, but meeting the person who was your brothers girlfriend May be, and listening from her mouth that she had done the did is so awkward in the every way.

Even if he had done very bad parenting and was toxic in the thing of parenting.
But no one can deny the truth that he was there nearly a decade as parent for mugdha.

And thinking about your that parent figure having s*x with someone is.....

... total gross.

It's feeling so wierd.

She and whole Agnihotri's family had always thought of that Arjun Agnihotri will die single, but looking at the beauty standing near her, she is feeling like every one is wrong at that consideration .

No one is going to leave this beauty , confident, poised and leased with venom.

Damn anyone will die for her smile, she is defination of seduction.

'Poor Arjun, must have fall for this beauty.
She is not looking any innocent and easy going person.'

But the question is why she is after Arjun Agnihotri.

Just for money and fame????
It's not possible. with the charm this girl is carrying, she can make anyone her puppet just with her blink of her eyes .
Then why the hell she was after Arjun Bhai.

Did she had any wierd type of fantasy like be with a person who never smiled.

Mugdha had never seen Arjun smile. Well no one in the family had ever seen him smile. he was always that Angry young kid from childhood. Iravati Agnihotri grand mother of Agnihotri's had told her, that he never smiled, it's inborn defect he had maybe.

And being rich he just wanted more money. other than earning money and beating people and humiliating mugdha their is nothing in Arjun's life.

And now a girl is after him .

'Why ??'

Only one person can give answer of that question and that is this girl herself.

So mugdha did what she should do.
She typed in the phone.

' why are you after Arjun Bhai .'

And reading that text that girl come near mugdha and whispered in her ears slowly.

" Cause your brother have very good di*k ."
And moved back.

THUNDER ...

THUNDER...

THUNDER ...

And

LOUD THUNDER...

In this clear sky mugdha felt that she is covered by Black clouds and thunder is striking very loudly in her ears .

'Damn.'

She had to bath in Ganga river .
What sin she had committed.

Is this girl for real.

'Abey, gadhe ki aulad, Bhai hai vo Mera, bhale hi main adopted hoon but hoon to uski behen hi na.
Aur tu uske bare main aise... Aise.... Aise .bate kar Rahi hai.
Laj sharam haya kahi chod kar ayi hai kya.
Yaha mujhe bura laga Raha thaa thoda, ki itni khubsurat phool jaisi ladki us gabbar ke saath kaise rahenge. Lekin iss me Mera sari duniya se vishwas uda diya.'
( Oh, daughter of donkey, he is my brother, even if I am adopted, but I am still his sister.
And you are sprouting some thing like... like.... like this about him .
Did you have lost all your shame .
Here I am feeling little sad, a girl like flower is going to be with that gabbar, but this girl vanished my whole trust in the world.)
Mugdha shouted in her mind.

"Come on we have to distract them, let's faint.
We don't have another option, or else Both of them will kill each other and I don't want to loose this good dii..."
Apsara was convincing mugdha but mugdha putting her hand on apsaras mouth stopped her.

Even if she had not very good impression of Arjun, who had created problems after problems in her life but still he is her brother by legal process, and she really didn't want to listen about his di*k

Not now, not never.

******

Thanks for reading.

If you are liking this story.

Then

Vote.

And

Comment.

Thankyou once again.