Meeting 2

Hriday had arranged security management team for all family members.
He dictate how this will work.

**********

After Two hours.

"Harshad Bhai, kalyani bhabhi will not have any problem regarding security I know.
But nirbhay Bhai you have to convince latika bhabhi for this security measures, Alright."
Hriday asked cause without Both of main pillars of family agreeing to the security arrangements nothing can be possible, as woman of the family, every woman had to know about the threats, protection and the safe place.

If any problem occurred then it is necessary for women to know where and how to find help for her and those who she wanted to protect,

Women are not some showcase Barbie dolls who should only had to be protected,
They can be Anabella to show how death looks.
And all males in the singhania family knows that.

"All the elders will get the bodyguards and they will never have any problem regarding that. For sandya and nikhil we will arrange civil bodyguards for 24/7 , harika and nischal have their own bodyguards but we will increase their numbers due to circumstances, I had already increased security in our all work places and school and Colleges of singhania's , with increasing cctv camaras also. and for three of us we will have our regular bodyguards ."
Hriday completed his speech

"Okay I understand all these details but...."
Harshad spoke looking at presentation which hriday was showing Both of them and looked up at hriday angrily. But his voice was calm, very calm.

"Hriday I didn't heard about , why mugdha is not included in any of this, did you forget that she also will need security or you forgot that you are married."
Harshad spated angrily at the end, he didn't understand why he had such a idiot brother who forgot about his own bride, that also just after two days of marriage.

"Bhaisa I didn't forgot about mugdha. I remember and she was my top most priority that's why I had chosen best security measures for her."
Hriday stated seriously with his very soft voice, showing his all teeth through his smirk . Both brothers literally got Idea this baby brother of them, the great hriday singhania had really very stupid idea for this.

Who will believe this is the same person who was the cold and arrogant and shrewd buisness man. Looking at his grin .

"And what is that 'security measures', care to explain."
Harshad asked in sarcastic voice while taking security measures from his mouth.

"Mugdha will be with me, I will protect her."
Hriday said proudly.

On which Both brothers mentally applaud for his high IQ brain.

"Are wah kahase Aya Aisa bakwas idea?"
( Bravo! Where did you get this stupid idea.)
Taunting harshad smacked Hriday's head.

"Bhaisa it's best idea."
Hriday said whining.

"No you idiot it's a dumbest Idea."
Nirbhay stated with little taunted voice.

"Why?"
Hriday question
Why this Both brothers are not agreeing with him, if mugdha can be with him for 24/7 then he can look at her whole day and night and also protect her .

"Why?
you are asking why?
You idiot, she is not comfortable around you and she will not like to be around you. Not for a second.
Today's incident did you forgot that, you ware this much near breaking her hand."
Harshad pointed his forefinger and thumb to show the distance.

Harshad lashed out on hriday when he remembered mugdha's tearful face from afternoon kalyani had told him that mugdha's hand was okay and she is feeling better. But then also, that beautiful flower and his venomous throne brother will not do any good being together.

"Hriday think about that girl, she was in unknown environment, in between unknown people and the way she always stays alarmed around you.
I don't think it's good that she would be with you.."
Nirbhay stated.

"But she is fragile she can't resist me with her full strength how will she protect herself Bhai."
Hriday asked without using any filter, while wining internally.

"Did you had done anything with her? if you had touched her inappropriately for a second also . then I will kill you with my bare hands, hriday."
Harshad asked, anger and determination oozing out from his voice, he was always sided with justice, and he will even if his own people are at wrong side.

"BHAIYA..."
Hriday shouted while rising from his seat, he can't tolerate any false accusations against him, not from anyone.

"How can you say this bhaiya? I Hriday singhania will never do such a crime not in my dreams also, how can you think about it."
Hriday shouted on harshad raising his voice, it's good that office is sound proof and doors are locked if not then listening Both brothers shout whole swarn mahal had woken up.

Nirbhay calmly rising from his seat put his Both palm on Both brothers shoulder and asked them to seat down and calm down.

He knows, hriday is not such a person. but he also had watched, how that girl will stiffened, when someone took Hriday's name. she was happy and cheerful at whole function of muh dikhai. but when Sandhya started to complain cause absence of hriday she panicked, but immediately conciled with her plain smile.

She is good at hiding emotions, good quality of being one of singhania. But not that much that she can fool kalyani, latika, sakshi, vasundhara, Mayuri and bhavna. Yes her odd behaviour not only harshad and nirbhay but all ladies of the house had noticed. that's why they took prior major to make her cheerful for whole function