Cruel 1

Hriday was walking towards the hall after listening Maithili and mugdha's discussion he felt overwhelmed, the girl who was opposing another person to not get emotional and try to take their life, was taking her own life.
Just cause she doesn't want to marry him. It's impossible their must be something more.
Is mugdha in love with someone else?

Hriday's heart started to palpitation loudly. he was feeling an weird emotion anger witch covered in sadness with topping of disappointment and hurt maybe.

Hriday raking his hand on his perfectly combed and jelled hairs took a long sight, he had abandoned his watch somewhere while walking, with black pant and Black shirt without coat . wearing only shirt due to the injuries, he had gained cause of none other than Arjun Agnihotri his lovely brother in law.

Sala kahika.
( Brother in law.)
( It's used as a curse.)

Suddenly he was come in front of Pratik Thakral , the scum.

"Hey hriday, how are you?"
Pratik asked hriday eyeing his injuries, in very friendly manner.

But listening this Hriday's eyes hardened, he looked at pratik with so much hatred. that if given a chance he will rip him apart.

"Get away from here."
Hriday stated with his cold voice, which contains only anger and disgust.

"Come on hriday how can you act like this? We are classmates from callage and friends also...."
Pratik was talking with hriday with so much friendly voice that anyone who will listen surely think that they are friends or maybe bitches who ware bickering.

But hriday cut him off.

"Friends??? Do you know the definition of friends?"
Hriday question pratik with anger laced voice.
"Well how can you know the person who don't have his own anything will surely must not know what those things meant for others, right!
But,
It alright. I can understand, you do have habit of snatching other people's things."
Hriday said in mocking tone.

Listening this any person may would be boiling in the anger or should be feeling embarrass ashamed or hurt .

But pratik started to laugh, that was not a any false laugh, like most of the people tend to do that after insult. but here pratik was laughing whole heartedly.
A genuine laugh.

"Wow hriday proud of you. You got tongue hum., very good."
Pratik smiled towards hriday.

Suddenly pratik got serious his laugh which was echoing in the corridor got evaporated in the air, he looked at hriday with serious expressions opposite of his friendly expressions a while ago.
A dread look in his eyes which screaming attention . standing straight, he asked.

"Do she also knows your this side hriday? Your darling wife mugdha.. "
Hriday hold pratiks coller in his tight hold, and slammed him on nearby wall angrily. while hatred ozzing out from his eyes, he was ready to cut anything which will come in his front.

"Apni Gandhi jaban se uska naam mat Lo samjhe. Uska naam Lena to dur, uska khayal bhi apni is ghatiya khopdi main mat Lana. Aur agar uski taraf aankh utha kar bhi dekha na, toh sirf tum hi nahin tumhare sare purkhe yaad rakhenge ki hriday singhania kya cheez hai."

(Don't ever utter her name from your filthy mouth, you Raskal. Leave her name, don't ever thought about her in your this gutter head. If you ever thought about looking at her with your disgusting eyes, not only you but your all generations will remember what is hriday singhania? got it."

Saying this hriday left his coller in anger and pratiks body got slammed on wall.
And he Marched towards the hall.
Pratik looked at Hriday's back with winning smirk .