Outlash 4

Happy Holi guys...
May your all problems with the Holi fire will vanish from your life...

Enjoy reading

***************

Hriday coming out from swarn mahal walked towards the dungeon where is his favourite part of enjoyment.

Most of the traitors and betrayers of singhania's ware killed by nirbhay but that doesn't mean that all ware killed by nirbhay .

Hriday in his black spots car entered in dark green forest containing huge trees and mysterious secrets.

He entered in the place which looked like a palace of Dracula.

That big palace surrounding by dry area around it no plants no life existence.

That building contains only one big without water fountain in the middle of the garden, straight to entrance door.

There are more than hundred peoples are there. With all black suit and bulky bodies , every one containing two guns atleast which are ofcourse loaded. As hriday entered in the premises every one stand straight looking at him.

Hriday got down from car and one man in black come towards the car to park it while hriday entered in the stone palace.

Stone palace is a four story big building, whole building was built with stones the stones are totally black and the palace size building is alone can give anyone nightmare at how dangerous it looked.

He walked straight to basement,
Every one who saw him, bow down in respect.

Fear

it is what can be known by the two people tied to the chair, beaten brutally, that their faces can't be recognised.

Hriday had changed his clothes black, just like all the men present here , over his black attire, he was decked in transparent polythene suit.

"Hi guys, why are you shaking?, come on we are going to rock now.
So get ready."
Hriday said in so much friendly voice that no one can think that he is same hriday singhania who was cold and fierce.
But Both men who ware tied on chair shudder with fear.

They made a mistake.

No a huge fuck**g mistake

Not this that, they tried to sold singhania company's confidential information to other company.

But this that, they got caught red handed by none other than hriday singhania's men.

If it had happened by harshad singhania then they may have lived.

Or if nirbhay singhania they would have got instant death.

But with hriday singhania they didn't know what will he do with them.

"So sharma and Sharma,
What ware you brother thinking? when you thought about betraying singhania Empire."
Hriday shouted in his cold , scary, mencening voice .

"We di..idn't wan...t to do I ..t sirrrrrrr........."
One of them started but got cut off by pain which inflicted on his toe of right leg due to crushed by hammer, which hriday landed on his toe with full force.

"Ahhh..."

"Ahhh..."

"Ahhhhh..."

That person was screeming as his toe was paining due to blood loss and crushing of bones.

By repeated strokes of stone hammer on his all toes.

He was wailing in pain as blood was oozing out from his broken toes .

And his brother was just by watching got in trauma.
He didn't even breath heavily to annoy that monster. He didn't want his attention on him.

Not even slightest.

"Well well , did I gave you permission to talk?.
Did I sharma."
Hriday roard in his cold voice.

Hriday was enjoying his screem and his brothers frightened face he liked fear in every one's face , for him.

Picking up a small knife from the toolbox placed on the table near both of them.

Hriday placed his knife near wailing Sharma's neck while piercing a little bit, to not go in his veins, but enough to draw blood .

and started to drag it to his shoulder
and then to his elbow
Sharma was screeming, it's paining like hell. why this monster is dragging this knife so slowly, if he tried to wiggle the pain intensify with each second.

and then his wrist .
He was crying like child while his brother was full of sweat crying without noise.
His brother understand watching the seane unfolding in front of him, this monster is not going to leave them alive, better than angering him. he should told the truth and begged for instant death.

and then his palm.

Hriday stopped .

Watching Sharma's blood covered palm, he remembered that heena coverd red palm, which was shaking cause of pain, but those beutiful green eyes refused to shed any tear.

If he had applied some pressure then May be her bones could have broke, she must have feeling so much pain.

"S...sirr ."
The frightened brother tried to spoke.

"Si....r."
He again tried watching no reaction from that monster.

"SIR...."

He shouted

Well it was anxious move but it took hriday out of his thoughts.

Watching Hriday's cold eyes on him. He felt he shouldn't talk but his brothers condition is not what he wanted to happen with him.

Gulping down his fear.
He started
"Sir, we got money from Antonio, he asked us to get that information from company.
Please kill us sir.
We don't know other than that anything."
Saying this he started to cry, his brother was not in condition to utter anything he was crying in background.

'Again that basterd Antonio.'

Hriday just took out his gun from tool table and shoot Both of them in the head

First thing they only knows this much, hriday knows.

Second thing he didn't feel like torturing them or any one today.

Third thing he dont want to watch their faces.

And important thing is he wanted to watch his wife now.

He hurriedly got out of the basement to his room to get showered.

Watching hriday out of basement this fast all black suit men ware shocked, how come he got out this fast. He didn't even torture them.

Well hriday normally spend hours while torturing his prays so watching his this form every one was astonished.

But can anyone question him.

No .

No one can.

Hriday got out of his room and walked towards exit.

He was in hurry, he didn't even ask her is she okay after that fiasco happened in his family, she must be feeling lonely without him , he should be with her to make her feel good.

Thinking this he drives fast but abruptly stopped the car.

And took another direction.