Hriday 3

After completing Puja, bhavna dhanraj singhania asked everyone to gather in the dining hall and mugdha to first give bhog to satynarayan bhagvan and then come back to dining hall.

Mugdha and hriday arpan bhog to satynarayan bhagvan and pray to God

Mugdha's pallu slip from her head and was going near the Diya of the mandir, but hriday held her waist and pulled her towards him, mugdha stumbled on her steps , and opened her eyes with start, her emrald green scared eyes directly looking at Hriday's raven black angry eyes

'her saree was made up of silk', only this thought was revolving around hriday's mind. hriday was looking at mugdha, holding her by waist with one hand.

"Hriday beta mandir main nahi."
Said his uncle shravan to him laughing.

He looked at his uncle Sharad and shrvan uncle and loosened his hold on her waist, and mugdha pushed him to let her go from there and hriday.... our darling hriday didn't let her get free.

"Oh ho young man you can do romance, but not in mandir.
You have bedroom for that come on now let dulhan go."
Said sharad pulling his leg,
And hearing this mugdha's cheeks turned pink.

She pinched his hand roughly and he left her.

Mugdha getting the chance ran away from there, behind her back both uncle's ware laughing, correction shravan chuckled and sharad laughed.

"Chale uncle khana khate hai."( Let's go uncle eat food)
Said hriday in his normal strict cold voice.

Hahahaha

Now both of them laughed out loud

At kitchen

"Bhabhisa what happened?
Why are you running like your feet are on fire."
Asked Sandhya concern to mugdha as she watched mugdha literally running to kitchen.

"Haan , tum thik to ho! tumhara chehra bhi jara lal ho gaya hai.
Bukhar to nahi hai na ?
(Yes , are you okay! Your face is looking little red. Did you have fever?)"
Latika also asked concern. Putting her hand on mugdha's forehead, she checked her temperature.

Drink this water now,
Saying this kalyani gave her chilled water.

"It must be due to fast, and heat of hoven she must be feeling hot. I also felt same way when I had satyanarayan vrat ."
Kalyani said thinking about the time she had this function.

"Don't worry you are going to eat now with hriday so it will be alright."
Saying this kalyani smiled towards mugdha.

Mugdha was feeling overwhelmed by the care and concern this family members are giving her. Is this is called family she was ready to divorce hriday and left him, but this care she wanted to feel it, she had carved all her life for this thing which called care. Her chest felt tightened cause of this emotions.

Is it be wrong for her to embrace this care for a little while, she can be little greedy right?
Every human always have this little greedy side she also can have.

Mugdha smiled looking at all of them after drinking water.

"Oh bhabhi you are looking so cute."
Saying this Sandhya side hugged her.

Watching Sandhya's cute behaviour all three singhania daughter in law chuckled.

At the dining hall

Every one was seating on the dining hall.

Dhanraj singhania at the main seat.
At his left side was seated bhavna singhania.
In front of bhavna singhania was seated shravan singhania and his wife sakshi shravan singhania beside him.

Beside sakshi was seated vasundhara Shantanu singhania.
And besides vasundhara her husband shantanu was seated..

Nikhil and sandya was seated beside shantanu.

Near bhavna was sharad singhania was seated with his wife Mayuri.

And besides him was seated hriday and two empty chairs.

Harshad was seated main seat front of dhanraj, and beside him was kalyani.

Latika took mugdha to dining table and gave her place beside hriday.

Mugdha after seating on her seat, started to feel concious, first thing is she was seated in between so many people for the first time, she usually tends to eat alone in her room or in callage also . She don't like to mingle with people for them to criticize her later for her being mute.

Second she was going to be a target as everyone was going to taste food especially kheer made by her. As it's her first rasoi.

And main reason is she was seating beside hriday singhania.
She so wanted to go in her room right now but she can't as this is her first time seating with her in laws. And she herself don't want to be disgraceful.
And she was hungry too...

She excel and inhale to make her feel stable.
But is it working anywhere near for her. No.... nothing is working.

Servent filled all of their plates and dhanraj singhania took first bite from his plate.

"Chalo hriday beta now you and dulhan will make a morsel and feed each other."
Said Mayuri chirping happily.

Hriday looked at mugdha and mugdha who was looking down thaught that, Mayuri singhania must be jocking right why would she eat by his hands, she had her hands okay and if they are thinking about the rituals of making eat your husband or wife first bite then that should have done on wedding day itself, not now.

"Yes, aparna feed each other your first morsel."
Sakshi said as elder daughter in law it is her duty to conduct all rituals perfectly.

Even if hriday is not her son by blood, he is everyone's favourite in the house.
And she is very happy that finally hriday got some one in his life.

Sakshi also like vasundhara was opposing this marriage as they had heard of the reputation of the girl who is going to be Hriday's bride, but no one can go against dhanraj as it was first time he had took this Big discission without consulting Bhavna singhania aka Sakshi's mother in law.

And cause of that bhavna was not talking to dhanraj for whole month.
Well vasundhara was also not talking to shantanu.
Both shravan and sharad also tried to change their father's mind but dhanraj singhania was adamant that this marriage will happen at any cost.

And when Hriday said yes to this marriage, nothing can be done as he is stubborn just like his grandfather.

Well all of the grand children are stubborn like their grandfather.