Meeting 3

"Hriday, we are not accusing you. but she always get scared when she is around you or when someone took your name. Did you scare her like you do with people in stone palace and dungeon."
Nirbhay asked him in calm voice .

"No Bhai.
I didn't.
I never shouted on her.
but she always got scared of me. Like I had tried to kill her."
Taking a sigh he continued

"But she was also tried to act brave, to show that she is not afraid of me. But her eyes, the way she looked at me, like she is hiding something from me. Some secrets .But I always get feeling like... like I had met her. That's why I asked her also did we met?"
Hriday stopped remembering her terrified face when he asked her this question some hours ago.

"Then what she said.'
Harshad asked excitedly.

"No she..."
He was started but stopped in the middle of his sentence, and looked at harshad angrily.
No one can say looking at Harshad that he is same person who was always serious political leader.

" Stop your politics in my marriage life bhaiya ."
Hriday understand now after cooling down that harshad had only made him speak out his inner thought, as always, bl**dy politician

"I can't do anything about this , you know it's in my blood."
Harshad smirking looked at hriday.

"but I was genuinely concerned about mugdha. Badi maa said in the afternoon when you left , that mugdha was going through mental pain hriday, try to understand her perspective."
Harshad continued after two seconds pause in serious voice.

"I don't understand why she can get comfortable around all of you but not me."
Hriday stated his point.

"Hriday, she is a girl, and may be she was not ready for this relation. With all of us she had to share different bond like mental or emotional. But with you, she is going to share physical bond also. She must have feeling something wierd with you like, she just got to know about you one week ago and got married to you..."
Nirbhay was trying to make hriday understand the situation. but got cut off by hriday.

"She knows about this marriage from one month, she was opposing it, but was locked in her house, when we sent shagun to her house she tried to suicide."
Hriday said looking at nothing in particular.

the gauge she had removed. just a while ago he had watched, and felt the wound on her wrist. It's a very big scar, it was not healed, but it shouldn't needed gauge now. She must be feeling hurt whenever she looked at it, right?
He was in his thoughts when he was heard his brothers scream.

Both brothers eyes got wide, they can't process their thoughts earlier.

that girl tried to took her life.

"What?"
Both asked at same time it was really serious problem that girl was ready to take her life just to not marry. But still she is here as Hriday's wife.
It must be so much hard for her to endure everything.

"Hriday, did she had some one in her life?
Harshad asked coming out from his trance, his voice was low but serious and eyes ware anticipating answer of only one word ' No'.

He can do anything for his brother, his family, but he dont want his brother to live with a person who had some one else in their heart. He was living that life, he didn't want his brother to led on that horrible path. Where on every step you will feel

pain.

And utter loneliness ..

"No omkar sent me all information he got about her."
Hriday adjusted on his seat.

"She was never in any relationship nor she had any friends in her school or collage. She is introvert maybe, cause of her muteness, or maybe it's her nature. She is art student doing her master's in painting and sketching. Other than this she had nothing in her life.

Her grandfather had seen her in one orphanage and asked his younger son to adopt her. but he refused so he asked his elder son to adopt her then she started to live with them from age of eight. Her biological parents ware divorced and she was living with her mother but she also died cause of cancer. From then on she lived with Agnihotri's."

Hriday answered Both nirbhay and harshad's unasked questions..

There was scilence.

Pin drop scilence.

That scilence broke by nirbhay's one sentence.

"I had seen her."

Nirbhay said after recalling something.

"She was the girl who was chased by some goons one month ago. She collided with me and lost her consciousness. I beat those goons and killed them they were molesting her , her dress was torn and one of them had her odhani in his hand, so I just killed them. Then I admitted her in our hospital. Next day when I asked about her to nurse, she told me that girl was in hurry and left as she get up ."

He looked up at hriday and looking at his eyes he said.

"May be she was running from home at that time. "
Nirbhay was anticipating any reaction from hriday but he got none.

Hriday was just looking at nirbhay with his blank face.

But what can hriday say he had watched her how she always tried to run away from him, she was always scared of him, some where hriday was understanding she don't want to continue this marriage, maybe she was thinking about divorce.

Divorce.

No way.

Hriday stood from his place and told his brothers that he had some work he will talk with them leter.