Safe place 3

He really didn't had thought that girl like mugdha can ran this fast, but mugdha panting hard didn't let him slip away that easily, she picked up a big stone from nearby ground, which was near tree as decoration purpose kept, so many stones around that tree and throwed at his direction the theif didn't go far away so she aimed accurately at him. but that theif dodge that stone,
and it...it got crash on the window of the black Mercedes.

mugdha's eyes got wide with shock what had she done???
but before she can think any other thing that thief ran away.

This car looked really expensive, she didn't knew much about cars but knew that this car must be expensive as her brother is car lover who has obsession for car's and had collection of various car's.

Whoever that person his car's damage is done by her and she is sole reason for this damage, as that thief ran away. so she has to take responsibility of her action. She thinking this, she waited for the car owner, so that he can come and she can discuss this things with him.

Any normal person will run away after doing such a wonderful deed, but not mugdha, her self esteem and her mother's teaching didn't let her do something like that which will cause her stand in the same crowd as the people around her standing. She can stand alone all her life but can't live in guilt.

well she first thought that she can leave her contact information. but if by any chance that person got to her house and this news got near her any family member, then she is done, thinking this she dismissed that thought immediately shaking her head and stood at opposite side of road waiting for the car owner obediently.

She had written a letter about the incident as she didn't want that person to break her phone in anger by watching that, what she had done with that luxurious car.

And opposite side of the road, cause she didn't want to be there near that car right now, it frightened her spirit to the core just by looking at the car's state.

As mugdha was waiting, she sent the message to Akshay as she can't come to police station and he said he will send her email about a case and she had to study it and make a report of that case.

Immediately she got a email.

And she got engrossed in the reading that she didn't notice when one hour had passed.

That case was about some strange stealing incident. Many people are reporting that their money is got stolen but only half money, as if a person has one thousand rupees, his five hundred rupees will be stolen and five hundred will remain. Like that theif is not just stoling but he also doing charity for those people.

This incident is frequently happened in the area near sunder bazar and railway station. She had to make detail report about this, it's really interesting case.

she looked up, when she heard some commotion and her soal left her body, when she saw the person . in front of her is standing hriday singhania 'her nightmare' looking at the Black Mercedes broken glass furiously. Raising his head he shouted something and watched here and there, before he can look at her mugdha looked back, then she found that there are so many people around her and she had covered her face with scarf, due to sun heat. She stood up from her place and without looking at him she walked some steps. she tried to hail taxi or auto but nothing stopped.

Don't know what she thought and looked at his direction. And he was looking at her only, with predatory gaze.  maybe her nervous ness was seen by him, he was crossing road while looking at her furiously and marched towards her angrily, but she started to run. He also ran, she looked back and statue at her place watching a car coming at him, he didn't bother that car much, he ran towards car and jump on cars Bonet with right foot and then cars roof with left foot, he flipped his body in the air and landed safely on his feet.

Okay he is very good at stunts he should start working as a stuntman, so she don't have to worry about him or his safety, she had to worry about her own safety.

He is looking at her with a dangerous smirk.

Her inner voice shouted loudly at her most wonderful words.

Bhag mugdha bhag ye teri Jaan ka sawal hai.
( Run mugdha run its about your life.)

And she did , she ran away as fast as she could.
he was in the middle of the road where two way road was partitioned, before he could reach near her, a car come near her and some one asked her seat.
Immediately without thinking anything she sat in the car and escape her death that day.

Mugdha looked back and watch hriday standing near the same bench where she was seated a while ago. He is far away from her.

Breathing a sigh of relief, mugdha closed her eyes and putting her head on seat of car. She thank Mahadev for protecting her, she will gave motichoor laddu made by her hands to Mahadev for saving her.
She clasped her hands and smiled softly.

She was offered a bottle of water she immediately took it and drank whole bottle.

You are safe now ."
She heard the voice of her savior.

Oh she didn't thank him, and nor seen his face also.

She smiling looked at him, and her heartfelt smile turned into shocking frown.

'Why this earth don't engulfed me.'
Mugdha thought internally.

"Hi, we didn't introduced ourselves right."
Said Rishi with a cocky smile.

'No, there is no need for that, we met first time and it will be last, I will make sure of that.'
mugdha thought cussing her fate for unknown times.

"Hi mugdha. I am Rishi thakral, your sister is going to marry my brother. I think you know that. Right."
He said looking at front on the road.

And land slipped from mugdha's feet.
He knows her.