Plan 1

Mugdha was busy in finding solution as in this one whole minute all peoples just had gathered in this big room. And glaring at each other in two groups.

First group is of singhania's.

They had hriday in it, who was glaring furiously , holding sward at Arjun Agnihotri. Behind him was nirbhay Bhai and harshad bhai on both sides,

On Harsha Bhai beside was standing bhairav Rajvanshi , Ashutosh Rajvanshi and Rudra Rajvanshi.
And on nirbhay's side there are Both Rana brothers. And one more person whom mugdha didn't recognise.
Showing their support for singhania's.

And second group contains.

Arjun Agnihotri holding sward towards hriday ready to kill .

Beside Arjun are present Rishi thakral and Pratik thakral who was hugging Arpita in side hug, and Arpita who was showing her arrogant smirk no one on specific.
Nirankar chakraborty beside his secretary shikha kaushik, shourya randhawa at some distance with lajvanti varma in his embrace, and satyajeet randhawa who was standing behind Arjun but gazing at maithili Agnihotri.
Anand Agnihotri was looking calm but ready for war.
Both identical twins Arjun's bestfriend, samar and samay dharmadhikari are closed to Arjun.

And then the third group contains,
Kartikey who was seated on bench with crying devsena, Sandhya and aparna still glaring at each other.

kalyani, latika, soumya didi and the best advisor of Mugdha's life standing with them, who entered here out of nowhere. They had one more girl with them, who is looking like a doll really not real, but mugdha didn't have her impression of that girl. So she can't identify that girl.
And mugdha herself.

Only this much people contains this big room which was filled with so many antique sward and Mugdha's stress.

Out of nowhere that girl whom mugdha didn't recognise came near her and whispered in her ears to act of fainting.

Mugdha looked at that girl then at her whole body and raised her one eyebrow slowly.

'Asking who are you?'

And here hriday said
"no one will come between us ,
I also wanted to see what this Agnihotri's got."
With his signature smirk.

"Oh ,come on kid. don't fly too High. when you will fall, all bones will get crushed and you have to join them by metal rods."
Arjun seethed at hriday.

"Agnihotri think about yourself, when I will make you bow down front of me after winning this game, your head should not brust with anger."
Taunted hriday at Arjun.

'Come on then what are you waiting for."
Arjun asked who mocking hriday.

"We will fight Mr Arjun Agnihotri, but not here. we have fighting arena for that why should not we shift there."
Harshad said provoking Arjun more.

Arjun agreed,

And every one headed towards the arena, except kartikey who was holding devsena in his arms like little child in Princess carry while devsena was clinging to kartikey like Koala.
And shourya randhawa who had left with lajvanti.

All the other three groups members entered in fighting arena.

Where latika was concerned for hriday, where soumya and Sandhya had proud look.
And kalyani had neutral expressions.

All of them apart from hriday and Arjun ware standing on high balcony type area, from where they can watch the match comfortably and clearly.

Match started and all of their eyes ware glued on Both of Arjun and hriday who ware both just attacking fiercely at each other.

'Hey Mahadev, all of these people are related to Both of them then why no one is doing anything to stop these idiots.'
Mugdha was praying to God for stopping all of this with clasping hands.

Hriday strike his sward on Arjun who fiercely blocking Hriday's sward pushed him back,

Hriday then strike again and immediately after he got pushed backwards he  crouched down and attack on Arjun's legs, but Arjun jumped High and attack on hriday hriday rolling on ground stood immediately and Both of them got engaged in fierce battle.

Mugdha's heart was pounding very hard.

She didn't understand why there is no one who is stopping them, they are having real swards which are capable of killing both of them.

Hriday strike on Arjun's arm who blocked the sword, but that sword cut through his shirt and blood oozes out from his arm.

Arjun looked at hriday like 'you are done now.'

And he runs towards hriday but without attacking hriday Arjun slide down to Hriday's back and standing up hurriedly attacked on Hriday's neck.

Hriday just standing swiftly defended his attack by using his sword to cover the area near neck.

Mugdha gasping for air started to shiver, she didn't want anything to happen to anyone of them.

She didn't want hriday to die, she didn't like him till now, and maybe she will never going to like him.

But he is one of the man who stood up for her, before his own family. he was the first person who had gifted her something, he is the first person who without her telling him anything, tried to understand her.

And he is the first person who had cared for her, he asked for her opinion, he had cared for her comfort.

She was not interested in love, love is the key which will destroy anyone and anything. It is something which mugdha herself can never possess, but hriday was some one whom mugdha didn't want to loose it's not love... it's.,... It's gratitude.... Yes, it's gratitude she is feeling for him, nothing else.

She didn't want him to get harm in this battle which was just fun for all of them, who are present here may be.

Hriday who ware acting like child to talk with her, to be with her, that inocent child she had get glimpse of him, maybe that was real or any mirage. but it's didn't matter, only one thing matters and that is, 'he is hriday', who without any questions gave her required space, with so much care, he made her ware the anklets, he took care of her wounds very carefully, and he saved her from that fire at satyanarayan Pooja.

She still don't like him..  and she is not going to like him in this life, love is bull*hit and she is not any more that stupid teenager who will run after love.

But she can't deny every wound on hriday is giving her immense pain, that her tears are not stopping, she was feeling like go to him and beat the shit out of him. and asked him 'hriday  singhania are you beaten by rabis dog, that you are acting like a mad person.'

Then she felt some one was near her ,...

******

If you liking this story.

Then.

Vote.

Comment

And enjoy.

Thank you for reading.