Outlash 3

Looking at mugdha's struggle shantanu looked at Hriday's hand which was helding mugdha's palm. which was turned red now and her eyes are moistened due to pain.
She was wiggling her hand to take it out from his grasp.

Mugdha's tiny body was not going to be any opponent of hriday's huge frame and her strength was not ever near his strength .

Shantanu wanted to stop hriday, his torture on that poor soal. His eyes ware burning red as he watched mugdha's moistened eye's.
But before shantanu can say anything

He heard a roar.

"HRIDAY..."

Every one looked at harshad.

"Leave her hand you are hurting her."
Harshad shouted at hriday, harshad was second, most calm brother in the singhania, but today his voice is giving how much angry he is, watching that girls suffering. Harshad felt the same emotion which he felt when he watched sandya in pain.

He dont want to let that innocent soul be the vessel of venting his brothers anger. The girl who's existence he and his brothers can't find, which kind of life she must have lived in those filthy Agnihotri's house. What position she had in that family that there are no traces of her till now. That girls demeanor is screaming she is scared of making a slightest noise, she is scared of looking at anyone in the eyes . That girl who can't speak. A innocent young girl who may be doesn't have any say in this marriage.

He was not going to let Hriday's anger took over his mind.
As a big brother and new head of the family it's his responsibility to take everything under control.
To not let his families any member go through any problem with out support.
And mugdha is family.

Listening harshad's voice hriday come out of his stance and looked at mugdha's palm which was turned red and mugdha was shaking badly,

Hriday left her hand by loosing his hold, her soft hands, brush through his fingers softly.
She took a step back and staggered, hriday wanted to hold her but latika come in time.

latika held mugdha by shoulder to give her support and assurance with her half hug
and asked Mayuri..

"Choti maa, kya hum inhe unke kamre mein lekar jayen."
,( choti maa, should I take her to her room.)
On which Mayuri just noded her head.
Latika took mugdha from there to Hriday's bedroom.

Till she goes out of his eyesight hriday was continuously looking at her frame .
Sandhya also got out after latika and mugdha.

"Hriday, always keep that in mind, that she can't speak. even if she is hurting, she can't voice it out. please try to understand this."
Kalyani said in her strict, no nonsense voice.
Kalyani was buisness woman who don't interfere in family matter much, just do her part of work perfectly, but she can't see anyone going through injustice, her this quality had attracted harshad to marry her.

Hriday just looked down in thoughts
She was struggling but his anger blinded him to even notice anything.

"Vasundhara bahu I understand as a mother what you are feeling right now, but trust me that girl is perfect for hriday."
Bhavna said to vasundhara in soft voice.

Sakshi coming near vasundhara patted her shoulder. Every one knows how much vasundhara adored hriday, well everyone in the family, cause of his sacrifices and love for his family.

"Dadi sa she can be perfect for me or not it doesn't matter, 'she is mine and will be mine', only this thing matters. "
Hriday spat looking at his mother while addressing his dadi.

"Hriday she is not some toy or thing you are saying is yours."
Harshad shouted on hriday. Hriday's remark on Mugdha was not sitting well with him. how can his baby bro who was most sensitive and sensible in the family turned like this. He doesn't understand.

"I am not saying she is any thing bhaisa, I am saying this she is mine.
And noone I said not a single person is going to think about, throwing her out of my life by separating her from me."
Hriday stated in his manencing voice.

"Hriday she will not go anywhere, alright. now everyone go and prepare for the function our most of the relatives and family friends and some close buisness partners will be present there so keep that in mind and behave accordingly.
And hriday that girl is scared of you so stay away from her till the function ends understand."
Sakshi stated in her soft calm but authoritative voice .

Hriday nodding his head went from there.

"Sakshi why you are also supporting him, and that mute girl?"
Asked vasundhara to sakshi, her eyes giving off how much betrayed she is feeling right now.

"Vasu, hriday is angry now. he will not understand anything. and I don't want him to explode his anger now. And that girl she was not comfortable around hriday. I am feeling scared if she leaves hriday, what will happen to our hriday. Vasu think it's first time in his life he had touched any girl other than family members. Its not just a little thing, if we act recklessly then outcome won't be good. First observe him and then we will talk okay."
Sakshi assured vasundhara.
Sakshi had done masters in psychology she understood people like backside of her palm, and Hriday's behaviour is turning some where beyond possession and obsession.

"Narayan help her and give strength to this family."
Sakshi chanted internally

Shravan understood what his wife is thinking and also the behaviour of hriday, it's intriguing him also and he will talk about this with hriday and he make him understand his responsibility towards mugdha but slowly.

Maybe that girl is the only one who will bring their old hriday back, his father was right this girl is perfect for their hriday.