Jealous 1

Hi guys miss me...

I am again came with your lovely character's which you like so don't forget to vote.

And thanks for 30K views.

Enjoy reading...

****""

All ware having breakfast and breakfast contains mostly dishes which are of vasundhara's taste.
Well mugdha wanted to say thank you to vasundhara, as for handling Mrs Chorbele. so she made most of the dishes which vasundhara would like.

Her this gesture was got noticed by everyone in the family.
Every one was happy that she was making efforts to coax vasundhara, who was devouring all dishes made by mugdha happily. Oh come on who doesn't like being pampered. Vasundhara somewhere understand that she herself is at wrong side, but if she accepts that in front of everyone then she is not vasundhara.

But hriday was not happy watching all this,
he was little bit angry,
just a little bit,

come on mugdha is his wife and he gifted her two things last night but she didn't even thank him or gave him her sweet smile, but his mother even if she misbehaved with her, her lovely wife was making delicious food for his mother.

"Hriday stop stabbing that lasagna with fork, if you don't want to eat then don't ."
Bhavna reprimanded hriday.
Insult of food is not acceptable.

"Why today everything is Italian, why there is no Indian food."
Hriday asked looking at bruschetta, lasagna and pasta.

Beta look carefully there is dosa and idlis are also present. With three types of chatni and sambar.
Mayuri said teasing hriday.
After arrival of mugdha she and her husband are more delighted they got the reason to annoy hriday.

It's hilarious.

That a person who don't give a damn about anything and anyone is sulking like baby for someone's attention.

Okay hriday got it there are other dishes also present but there is no rajsthani food and he's favourite is rajsthani okay.
It's alright, he liked other type of food also but as his wife can't she cook his favourite, it's not fair.

He didn't like it.

But taking the bullet and looking at his wife's ignorant behaviour towards his preferences and her anticipating eyes towards his mother, he left the matter and had his breakfast.

It's alright,

if she had to cook by everyone's preference then she will get tired and as a good husband he will not liked it,

Yes that's it.

Every one will be present in the meeting hall, I have to discuss something with all of you.
Harshad stated looking at every one.

What happened harshad?
Vasundhara spoke after eating all her food.

We will discuss this in meeting hall mom. It's about security.
Answered harshad,
Then completed looking at Mugdha's calm face.
Excluding mugdha.

Why mugdha will be excluded.
Mayuri asked, she didn't get it why everyone is hell bent on making Mugdha feel outcast. She is such a lovely girl, Mayuri is feeling very good that such a girl entered in hriday's life who is not after his wealth and face, Mayuri can understand mugdha had high values and morals for life and even if she looked timid she is strong person her green eyes told how strong and brave that girl is.

But listening this mugdha felt a calm sense, while cooking food for vasundhara a thought appeared in mugdha's mind what if leaving with these people she got attached to them and these people got attached to her leaving them can be a little problematic, and after watching the behaviour of hriday she was not comfortable to directly pick out the topic of divorce. .

That man is behaving with her like he had accepted her as his wife, and mugdha very well knows she is not anywhere near being wife material.

She also wanted to thank him for his good intentions of keeping his hands away from her but when she remembered her being in his arms in the morning she throws that thought out of the window, she is not going to live here and that is final deciding this she made sakshi, and vasundhara's favourite Italian and Mayuri's favourite South Indian.

Those all had helped her so much and she wanted to thank them and wanted to show her gratitude.

That's it.

And for hriday he break his promise by embracing her in sleep, so he didn't deserve her gratitude.

She was happy listening this family didn't fully accepted her and she doesn't need to fulfill their expectations as their daughter in law.

But her beutiful bubble got burst with hriday Singhania's one sentence.

"I will tell her everything myself as her's protection will be coming directly under my orders."
On which mugdha's face turned white, on listening my orders.
Why????

And Both sandya and nikhil sequels.

"Ohhhhhhhh......."

But got silenced with vasundhara's one word , even if vasundhara shouted them to behave, but her voice was not looking angry. It's just normal statement.

But dhanraj order them to make mugdha involved in the meeting so she can understand their security better and no one question him.

After breakfast every one went to meeting hall to discuss things,

" nikhil and sandya getting special bodyguard as they are going to college and no bodyguards are allowed in college so their bodyguards will be in civil dresses."
Hriday stated looking at both of them and they both nodded their heads.

"Nikhil your bodyguard will be Vikram he is both of your bodyguard from three years and from now on also , he will be guarding you, but just you.
And Sandhya your bodyguard will be Martand. He is also in your class, so there will be no problem and I repeat both of you will not go anywhere without your bodyguards understand."
Nikhil nodded his head in yes but Sandhya looked at hriday with grim face.