Jaleous 3

Looking at Mugdha's moistened eye's with sweet smile and adorable gratitude gaze, which was for his grandfather, hriday turned green with envy,

She can thank his mother and Chachi and his grandfather also for small and little things but can't even smile looking at him.

Huh.

He is offended.

He had gifted her these anklets with so much consideration and thoughts and she didn't even smile looking at him but can express her gratitude to her grandfather in law and that also in front of him.

And that also fully ignoring her hot and handsome husband.

It's not fair.

He is not jaleous okay .

He. is. not.

But he also wants her thankyou and it's his right okay, he was so much thought full when things come to her, don't know why?

But she didn't even glance at him. He also don't know why?

Okay she is thanking dada'sa for thinking of her callage na, then see he also had thought about that in advance.

No dadu you don't have to think about it, I already had admitted her in Sandhya's callage but she will be homeschooling till she learnt self defense atleast.
Puffing his chest hriday corrected his coller in his mind and looked at mugdha with corner of his eyes to see her appreciation gaze.

But got a blank look.

Which was screeming loudly.
' how dare you?'

But as he turned towards her she lowered her head and didn't even lift her eyelids for the rest of the meeting.

Every one agreed to security plans and the thing about mugdha's callage.

Thinking that she can complete callage atleast mugdha also nodded her head in approval without her will.

Come on mugdha.
Kuch nahi se, kuch to behtar hota hai.

Thinking this in her mind she left meeting hall with Sandhya as others are still discussing on the same topic.

hriday also told everyone about mugdha's reaction after hearing his words last night.

Sakshi asked him to don't pressurise her to disclose something which will trigger her. Every one got the order as to how to act .

Mayuri was asked to prepare for tomorrow's meeting with help of latika as kalyani was doing online work for her company.

And latika was waiting for her son eagerly as it's first time from his birth Nischal was away from her.

Coming out of meeting hall Both mugdha and Sandhya ware silent.
Walking aimlessly at some direction.

Suddenly mugdha looked at Sandhya's face which was looking like she will cry at anytime.

Mugdha was not ready to trust anyone in her life from that incident, but she can't forget how Sandhya and nikhil ware the only one who welcomed her in this house without any prejudice,  how they tried to cheer her up when she was getting taunts from vasundhara.

Or the comfort Sandhya provided while mugdha was feeling alienated in this house. She is still not trusting anyone, but she didn't want to left Sandhya just like this.

Mugdha held Sandhya's hand and stopped her from walking any further.

Sandhya get out of her trance, when she felt a warm touch on her wrist. She looked up at mugdha whose eyes are filled with so much concern. And so much questions also.

Sandhya gave mugdha a warm smile which she had learnt from childhood to Mask her emotions.

Mugdha looking at her masked smiling face, shaking her head engulfed Sandhya in a warm hug,

Feeling the warm embrace Sandhya couldn't stop herself from breaking down without uttering anything Sandhya let her tears slide down her cheeks.

Sandhya was not sobbing loudly but emptying the burden which was getting heavy with each second due to the facade she was showing to the world and her family.

After twenty minutes Sandhya stopped crying and wiped her tears but didn't loosened her grip on mugdha.

Mugdha also felt that Sandhya is normal now, but she didn't want to loose the embrace which giving her sence of security and something familiar.

Both broke the hug at the same time looking at eachother they laughed a little and then Sandhya led mugdha to Rani bag of swarnmahal.

Here hriday who watched Sandhya and mugdha's interaction is now burning with envy.

In the morning she didn't want to stay in his embrace for a minute and here she was not leaving his sister's embrace from god knows how much time.

But he also had embraced her last night and that also for hours.

Thinking this he smiled a little and felt some superiority in himself.

His smug smile was screeming loudly, look at me I have spent more time with her that you.
So, I have won.

Harshad bhaisa , don't you think this smell is little bit familiar.
What is it....
Ummmm.....
Yaa .... It's the smell of burning.
Don't you think."
Nikhil said to harshad while looking at hriday.

All three brothers started to laugh at Hriday's distress which was clearly visible on his face from morning.

Yes nikhil something is burning, oh .. yesss isn't it our darling hriday"
Harshad teased hriday more.

"Hahahaha."

And all of them started to laugh louder.
Hriday looking at nikhil angryly started to run after him and harshad and nirbhay continued their laughing.

Why are siblings for ?
to annoy their lovely brother and sisters.
And all singhania's doing their work best .