Flashback 1

After security meating.

Mugdha after consoling sad and gloomy Sandhya was walking towards kitchen, but in the way to it, she met bhavna. who asked her to come with her, as she wanted to talk with mugdha about something.

Both mugdha and bhavna walk towards Bhavna and Dhanraj favourite place, that is a cozy place on fourth floor of haveli.

Bhavna seated on the soft mattress placed on the ground and asked mugdha to seat beside her.

Both seated together and with a heavy sigh Bhavna started telling a story of the wonderland.

Many many years ago there was a Kingdom which was ruled by a very powerfull lion king who had a wife who is very ordinary and fierce like a idiot, vicious ,spoilt princess .
a kitten.

They ware living happily in their world with the all their family members.

They had four children

First One is calm, kind and loving, as warm as sun, just like a intelegent owl.
He fall in love with another owl and they had a child who was a snake.
But that snake didn't bite the hand which raises him but protect his loved on with his poison.
He married to a rabbit , and that rabbit gave him and his family the love and care which for they  felling for her ,
Not only that rabbit made it's place in every one's life but also protected the family when it's falling apart.
That rabbit sacrificed all her dreams to build the family from trashes and having a happy family now from all the hardwork.

That lion king and that stupid kitten had another child who was second one, a proud, arrogant and kind just like the lion king, who is married to a another stupid but innocent kitten and had two children.
One of them is Xerox copy of the lion king who married to a lioness, a fierce lioness who was ready to burn down whole world for her loved ones,
A perfect queen.
Who sacrificed her family for kingdom's prosperity.

And second one of them , he was a little fish swimming in the ocean with his vibrant colours like a koi fish, was a most sensitive and happy go lucky person,
An accident and he lost himself.
He became a shark, who was ready to torn anyone apart.

That lion king and vicious kitten also had the third son who was as strong as tiger and very righteous.he married to a beutiful peacock who cutting her all feathers load of responsibility herself with all the burdens and had two children
One of them is wild wolf and another is cunning fox.

All of them lost very precious thing in their life some years ago and shattered brutally by the harsh reality of the outside world.

There was a calamity happand and, all the innocent people of that beutiful kingdom ware crushed by that storm .

All the family members in the lion kings family, gave their every thing to protect them .
They made day and night one, to gather resources to provide the life to that crushed people's life .
And for some extent they ware fulfilled their duties.

But one selfish desire of that vicious stupid kitten, lion kings wife, that family lost the thing they cherished the most. Then everything started to fall apart and every one started to lose their everything. Happiness, life and love.

But...

They stood for eachother to build the family, kingdom and happiness for eachother.

The storm which tried to break them appart is started to brewing again and this time it will not be just storm but will be a big tsunami which will not leave anything behind.

All the family of lion king are preparing for the upcoming war which they have to fight for protection what is theirs , but it can't be happen without the eagle who will warn them about the upcoming storm.

But without any Benifit or connection why would eagle will help them.

So they did a treaty with eagle and that eagle agreed for helping them but with a condition.

and ,

the condition is....

he wanted his precious sparrow to be protected from some vultures.
That sparrow was anaware of the malicious intentions about the hedious vultures who wanted to devour that little sparrow,

And that sparrow wanted to fly just fly on her will.

If that sparrow got caught in the hands of the vultures, they will not only destroy that sparrow but also anything and everything that is dear to sparrow. that's why that sparrow needs a protection and the lion king agreed to provide her that.

But if sparrow tried to find the loopholes in the protection barrier and tried to run away from the lion Kingdom to outside world and got caught in vultures what will happen?

What do you think mugdha, will that sparrow will fly away to complete her dreams, what do you think.

Bhavna asked the question to mugdha out of the blue, and mugdha just looked at bhavna without blinking.

While telling the story bhavna got so emotional that her voice was quivering and eyes ware turned misty.

She was like fall in the trance and like leaving the characters life.

Whenever she would describe a character she would gave a sence of appreciation for them.
A admiring and respectful praise which will make anyone think about the characters their values of sacrifices they had made for their kingdom and family.

How beautiful can their bond be, to trust eachother and love each other this much. That they sacrificed their dreams and goals for life to build the kingdom.

Bhavna singhania was saying everything with so much care and consideration that it feels so emotional.

But right now she doesn't had that emotions in her eyes she had that same dominating stern look which she will gave every one in the haveli .

This story is very wierd , they all lost something precious to them to protect the kingdom.
And it's not just a story about animals of wonderland but related to this family.

Then who is the sparrow.

Me.

Maybe.

And eagle.

My grandfather.

How?

And why?

And who is the vulture.

Or more precisely.

Who are these vultures?

*****

Hi guys,

I am writing a new story.

'Screem of Obsession.'

It is a dark romance book.

So if you are ok with it you can read it.

Screem of Obsession is not related to direct story line of the Screem of Mute .

Vote.

coment.

And enjoy.