Jaleous 6

After that maid run away.
Mugdha turned towards hriday,.
Who was looking shy and he was smiling a little looking down,

'The hell.'

Mugdha mind was screeming what is this idiot is doing now.

Mugdha looked at him asking what happened.

Hriday was happy it's feels so good that what you feel your partner also had same feeling for you.
He was sad thinking he is the only one who is involved in this relation emotionally but now he is feeling mugdha also claiming him,
It's alright.
Mugdha is girl and shy she will take some time to express herself and he is ready to give her that much time she needs in this relation.
But he didn't want to pressurise her.

Hriday looked at her and said "You don't have to be jaleous, I am all yours to see yours to touch and yours to feel."

Mugdha didn't said anything.

Mugdha's keeping straight face motion him to go downstairs.

Hriday Started to walk towards door , when mugdha stopped him coming in front of him and handling him his shirt.

He is so happy right now mugdha was taking his care like a wife should have done for her husband.

Hriday smiling sleeplessly wore the shirt and head downstairs.

Mugdha also come after him closing and locking the door of the room.

Walking on the stairs mugdha was thinking about that maid, who entered in their room, her posture was stiff, her accent was not rajsthani, she was deliberately taking over that tone, her tattoos on neck, chin, and near eyes are looking temporary, that girl's walking looked like a model, her makeup is perfect like she was going to present herself in front of her husband on wedding night, that girl is not a village girl.

But mugdha didn't had any evidence right now and maybe that girl is not alone she is with some one.

Its better to not beat the grass and startled the snake.

She had to be alert.

Every one settled themselves on dinning table and started breakfast the maid from earlier come towards hriday and started to serve him mugdha noticed but didn't comment, or looked at her, that girl must have some motive to come near hriday.
Mugdha concluded .

But it must not be about his body cause the shine when she saw in that maids eyes was not for Hriday's body but the scars which are on his body more like that his left side of heart, that maid just looking at that scar not at Hriday's body.

And the question is 'why.'

Why someone is looking for their death to cross hriday Singhania.

Mugdha from yesterday talking with Bhavna understand that someone is after their whole family and they will try to make them weak by targeting women or children, in this time shouldn't this enemy should Target most weak Harika Nischal or her, but they are after hriday who was monster and can kill this good for nothing maid with snap of his fingers.

And that scar mugdha had noticed there are different scars on Hriday's body but that deep long scar was really hideous, how can that looks tempting to this maid .

That maid now serving devsena but her eyes didn't leave hriday.

Mugdha eat morsel of poha, Nischal's favourite kalyani's cooking,

That maid took water and again came near hriday and pour water for him.

'Her action subtle but like normal palace maids possess the agility and elegance while serving this maid lacks it,.'

She wants hriday's attention but lacking severally but can't get as his eyes are only on mugdha who was giving subtal smile to everyone.

'That maids nails are fake and she had cellphone worth fifty thousand.'

'Damn.'

'This maid can't be doing work here alone she must have some partner with her.'
Drinking water mugdha diverted her eyes from that maid.

After breakfast

Mugdha retired to Hriday's room after him.

Entering the room she started to find some thing which is related to any hospital records but can't found anything.

She was still searching when Hriday come out of bathroom and looked at her.

"What happened?"
Hriday asked looking at Mugdha's stressed face.

Mugdha was contemplating to tell him or not. Showing him her back, she got engrossed in her mind,

Then she thought why would she should bother that maid is after him he should take the tention.

She don't want to take unnecessary tention.

But will he trust her.

If he trust her then better if not then be prey of that maid.

Thinking this.

Mugdha asked him if she told him something will he believe her.

On which hriday said
"I swere on my verginity I always trust you ."

Mugdha was like.
..............

'There is no need for this man to swere on his verginity.'

Then mugdha write all of her doubt about that maid to hriday.

And after reading hriday looked at her and hugged her, and stroking her hairs lovingly told her.

"Don't stress so much, I will find out her whereabouts and her partner also and the person who had sent her you don't take tention."

Mugdha was thinking for telling this should he hug her like this.

Isn't it inappropriate.

Straightning Both of them he asked mugdha to not get so close to anyone so much and don't let anyone kiss her like she did today.

On which mugdha looked at him like
'What the f**k you are saying.'

"Today harika and nischal they kissed you I didn't like that. You can't kiss anyone randomly like this. If you want I can kiss you or you can kiss me but don't kiss anyone else. And you also hugged Sandhya yesterday if you want hug then I am here you can hug me however you want, okay."
Hriday said stating his point of view to mugdha.

While mugdha was thinking is he is same person who had killed those six people in front of her.

Shaking her head she typed.

'no , you don't kiss me and I will also not kiss you, and I don't want hugs also there is no need for that. and about Sandhya , harika and nischal they are they you are you, so don't compare yourself to them.'

Mugdha in mind,
'Sandhya is so kind and sweet that's why she hugged her.
And both harika and Nischal they are so cute how can you compare to them.'

Hriday in mind.
'Yes they are they, and I am me . She has special place for me in her heart.'

At the end, it's what people want to think after hearing something.

******

Vote.

Coment.

Enjoy.