Meeting 4

Hriday stried towards his room, towards his wife he wanted to see her face, she must have asleep till now he didn't had to stay away from her when she is asleep he can stare at her as much as he wants and she will not get scared. He can see her relaxed face now.

Why this mehal is so big?
And why this corridor don't end?
only these thoughts ware running from Hriday's mind.

******

Here mugdha was wide awake. She had completed her two hours sleep now. she can't sleep due to that nightmare.

But she don't have anything to do. she tried Akshay and Taniya's number countless times but can't reached.

'Mahadev protect them and keep them safe .'

Chanting this hundred times, she layed on bed. but can't sleep.
Tossing and turning for while she sat up , and looked at clock it showing two at night. how is she supposed to pass her time?

Then suddenly, she heard footsteps. Same footsteps she had heard at her wedding night.
That dangerous monster, Her husband is coming.

Mugdha sat straight on bed.
He had told her he will not come tonight, he had some important work. Then why was he here? Did his work didn't go well.

Fear rush through her body.

Whenever in Agnihotri's mansion some one can't complete their work, her adopted unkle and adopted father will beat her, for them it's her fault there proposal didn't approved, she is bad luck due to they failed.

From childhood that happened so mugdha also thought that it's her fault, but then a fairy came in her life and told her, it's there fault not hers. that they are incapable in doing anything and blaming her.

That time period was most beautiful and fretfull in mugdha's life. There she got a good humans in her life as well as faced horrible monsters also.

She was not able to understand her own emotions for a second. Is she happy that all those things happened or she is feeling regret that all those things happened.

She will not understand not now not ever.

"THUND."

Opening doors with harsh thund he entered in the room, he watched her seating in stiff position, he sigh.
She is really not comfortable around him, he understands.

But cause of that loud noise she flinched, it was not intentional. He wanted to see her relaxed face that's why he was eager to enter in his room. He didn't thought that she will be wide awake.

"You didn't sleep?"
Rhetorically question, no answer needed.
But he wanted to start normal communication with her.

"It's good."
He said. While looking nothing in particular.

"What good?
What is this man thinking right now???
Why he is unbuttoning his shirt???

He is....

No......"
Mugdha's mind was thinking lots of scenarios when he looked at her. And had a long sigh, shaking his head he asked her to stay awake he will come after shower.

********

Hriday entered bathroom with no expressions on his face, he was just unbuttoning his shirt and she started to shiver, is she afraid of him in that way.
Thinking this hriday got under cold shower.

He is not that kind of person he had really good manners that how to behave with girl okay. and he didn't even kiss anyone till date. It was not like he was just waiting for right person in his life. It's just he didn't want any burden in his life but mugdha. Her mare presence can give him the peace which is he longing for he sure had terrible Anger issues, but when he looked at her green doe eyes all his anger vanished in thin air like it was never was there.

Cold water running down his chocolate browney skin through his tightened crafted abs, his muscle flexed with every move his hands do, which are work of practice from years Kalani. 

He and his all family members are Kalani Yodha. After sometime Harika and Nischal also will start their training. It is necessary for every one in the family to learn self defense.

For mugdha also.

He come out of shower and looked at towel if it was another time he would have gone out in that only, but not now, until she gets comfortable.

He will wait.

For her.

Till eternity.

********

For mugdha every second passing like year,
she was scared what is coming next?
she was scared what this monster will do with her?
she was scared what she can do to handle the situation?

Why she is awake?.

Couldn't she should sleep like last night.
Last night she doesn't had any nightmare and she slept whole heartedly.

But why she is wide awake today?

She was cursing herself in sign language.

Bathroom door opened and he entered like king.
Fully dressed.

"Mugdha let's have meeting between me and you."

Hriday stated and asked her to sit on sofa not on bed.

Mugdha with shaking legs , clunching her mobile tightly until her knuckle turned white , walk towards hriday and hriday watched her scared form with complicated heart

Communication is base of every successful relation. what ever it is friends, brother, sister, mother, father or lover if you can't communicate you will not be able to make that relation strong.

Life had teached hriday this lesson which was more important than any other lesson in the world.

After mugdha settle down on sofa near hriday maintaining one and half feet distence, hriday Shake his head.

she is not trusting him first step of every relationship trust. He had to build it'.

And he will.