Hriday 4

"Badi maa , mugdha."
Hriday said looking at Sakshi.

On which sakshi gave him questioning look.
Well all family members except shantanu, bhavna and dhanraj.
And mugdha pinched her palm to not Shake due to tention as sweat beads are forming on her forehead.

"She is mugdha."
Hriday stated, looking at sakshi while pointing his fore finger towards mugdha.

On which every one frown but Mayuri chuckled.
"Hriday beta, you can call her anything you want beta. But we can't change her name, the ritual where bride's name will change after marriage was not in practice now , so we can't change her name."
Mayuri Said shaking her hand in denial.

Listening this Sandhya and nikhil also chuckled.
"Yes bhaisa you can not change bhabhis name now.
Just cause she made you spellbound."
Sandhya also laughed with nikhil.

But they got silent immediately after looking at all the family members are not laughing and had really very serious expressions.

"Bhaisa, what happened?"
Asked nikhil looking at Hriday's stong gaze upon their grandfather.

"Well everyone meet my wife mugdha hriday singhania, adopted daughter of Vijay Agnihotri."
Hriday introduced mugdha to everyone and now everyone looked at him shocked.
Mugdha was feeling like why this earth don't engulfed me that way I will escape this humiliation now.

"Mugdha."
Vasundhara singhania repeated mugdha's name and looked at mugdha then at hriday for confirmation on which he nodded his head.

"Adopted."
Vasundhara again questioned looking at mugdha on which hriday humm and made a morsel and feed mugdha.

And again made another morsel from mugdha's plate and holding her hand he ate that.

Then everyone started having their food no one said anything no one asked anything they just had their food silently.

After lunch every one taste the sweet kheer made by mugdha and complement her everyone.

After having lunch every one gathered in the one of family hall of haveli. Where discussion regarding family matter takes place.

After every one settle.
Bhavna gave a necklace to mugdha .

Bhavna's gift.

Sakshi gave choker.
Just like her Sakshi's choice is royal and heavy but beutiful also .