Jaleous 4

All the family members are talking about something, waiting for harika and Nischal arrival. As both brother sister duo was coming from their mama's house today.

Kalyani, latika and mugdha ware busy preparing breakfast for kids while Mayuri was busy in preparing the room's and servants in waiting for the upcoming guest.

Looking at the breakfast which contains of so much variety of food, mugdha's mind was feeling complicated again,

This meeting is surely really important for the singhania's as they are taking so much efforts for the upcoming guest.

All family members ware sitting in the hall discussing about the today's meeting and kalyani and mugdha are bringing some snacks and drinks for them with the help of some servants.

"Surprise!!!!
Hey, guys I am back!"
Saying this a girl in short blue denim skirt and white crop top which ware complementing her golden soft skin with white bangs on her forehead, came running towards the all family members.
And hugged dhanraj singhania from backside who was seated on sofa, his back towards main door.

And dhanraj gave a soft chuckle to that girl's this gesture.
And said softly.

"Aa gaya mera bachha."
( My lovely daughter came to me.)

And all family members ware having soft smile and adoration for this girl.

Every single being in the family are asking her how is she?
And when her vaccination started? And how was her exams?

But only mugdha is thinking.

Isn't harika should be small child of age five or six. She had seen harika and Nischal's photos, How come she is looking like teenager, Little same age like aarav, mugdha's cousin brother, Aparna's real brother.

'This family is really weird.'

She was in her thoughts , when she heard a rough voice in her ears.
"She is not harika.
She is devsena, my bua's daughter. And my cousin sister."
Hriday standing behind mugdha answered her unasked questions. On which mugdha nodded her head.

'How come he knows what she is thinking.'
Mugdha question herself in her mind.

But again heard his magnetic voice.

"I can understand looking at your eyes. And I can feel your emotions some times."

Mugdha looked at him with jerk off her neck.
Hriday was bowing down a little and mugdha raised her head when she heard his words.
Both of them are close, little too close, they can feel breath of each other, hriday was looking at the green emerald eyes which are containing so much innocence and purity, and mugdha was looking at his dark black eyes which are containing so much emotions that she herself is scared to understand the depth of this feelings, it is mysterious and longing for someone or something but not lust, she had never felt lust in those black eyes which have gave her trauma for lifetime, they are scary but not in any disgrading way, they are just..... scary.
but listening chatting sound of family members, Both of them looked at front and watched all family members eyes shifting from devsena to mugdha.

"Hi bhabhi, I am devsena, you can call me sena, okay."
Saying this that bubbly girl touch mugdha's hand's and hugged her tightly.

Mugdha was too shocked to react what is happening, how can this girl who didn't talked to her before two minutes can hugged her like this.
Mugdha didn't know how to react.
So, she was just statue in her place.

But hriday looking at this seane didn't feel one percent happiness.

'Why everyone is hugging his wife, and his wife is hugging every one other than him.'

'Uhhhh...
I hate it...'

"Bhabhi'sa, I was not present at your wedding, as that time my very important exam was scheduled, I asked everyone to let me come but all of them denied."
Pouting Devsena complain to mugdha.

"Oh, drama queen, now you met her na. So stop complaining, and go freshen up , we are going to have breakfast together. And where are bua'sa and fufa'sa ."
Asked hriday when he saw that this girl is not a bit interested in leaving his wife.

"Mamma and papa are coming they are slow that's why they are taking this much time."
Devsena said proudly, while chuckling.

"We are not slow you girl, you ran away before we can stop car properly."
Said a woman in dark blue simple silk saree, and diamond necklace and mangalsutra in neck , proud and Little bit arrogant, Indrani solanki, daughter of dhanraj and bhavna singhania.

"Let her be, she is a child."
Chielded Devraj solanki to his wife. A man in his fiftys, wearing a suit, and having a warm smile on his face.

"Bade daduuuuu...."
Two voices of small children heard in the hall and every one's smile increase tenfold listening the sound of two little cubs of singhania's.

Harika and Nischal

Both children first jump on dhanraj and hugging him tightly, while dhanraj picked up Both of them and laughed whole heartedly.

Even if being in his middle 80's dhanraj is fit, without big belly, his body is toned and he does exercise regularly, he can lift weights till sixty.

So there is no problem for him to pick his Both little devil sweethearts.

After meeting whole family harika and Nischals attention diverted towards the curious green eyed cat standing beside their lovely kaku.

They both immediately recognised her.

"Kaki."

Both of them shouted loudly. And run towards mugdha.

Looking their animatic expression mugdha also started to laugh, which was so much melodious to Hriday's ears.

He will give Both of his nephew and niece a very big treat, yes they had earn it, he will give them Both a big toy car and make trip to adventure park.

He was so delighted to witness his beutiful wife's sweet laughter that he didn't notice when both children run towards mugdha she crounch down and the little devil kissed her Both cheeks.

THEY BOTH KISSED HER.

HIS MUGDHA.

HIS WIFE.

That too in front of him.

His all happy mood evaporated in thin air and his anger rosed till tip of Himalayas.

He is angry.

And envious.

And jaleous.

And hurt.

He can't look at the seane anymore and marched towards his room in hurry.

It's . not. fair.

It shouldn't be like this.

Only this things are running in hriday's mind.

*********

Hi guys,

You may think that it's not possible to an 80 year old man to lift things that much heavy, but my own grandpa had lifted 50 kgs cylinder easily when he was in his eighty.

He is no more now,
but he was more active in doing things than me and my cousins.

Dhanraj singhania's character is inflicted by him taking as inspiration as he is really my superhero from childhood.

And all of us loved him the most.

Thank you for reading.

Vote.

Coment.

And enjoy.