Jaleous 5

After meeting and hugging mugdha Both little cubs looked here and there trying to find out their lovely kaku.

But can't see him.

They inquired about Hriday's whereabouts to harshad and he answered that he was busy they should first freshen up and then all of them will have breakfast together

Sandhya led devsena to her room and latika led indrani and devraj to their room after sometime mugdha entered in hriday's room to call him for breakfast.
As kalyani told her to do.

Mugdha's mind had a thought.
Why mobile phones have invented if they can't use them.
First of all it's very huge haveli.
Second this haveli don't have lifts.
Third she don't want to be near hriday singhania.
Okay.
Fullstop.

But she can't deny kalyani looking at her expectant eyes she had no idea how to say no.

So here is she looking at the closed door waiting for a magical powers of her to push the door opened.

'Khul jaaaaaa... sim sim.'
(Abraka dabra.)

Is it going to happen.

No.

Never

So,
Taking big breath.

She pushed door open with her own personal hands.

And looked at a very pissed off hriday singhania seating on the bed, eyes casted down, looking ready to eat anyone who will come in his radar.

Mugdha cursing her fate in numerous times walked towards him and motion him to eat.

Hriday looked up from the floor and stared directly at her emerald green eyes,

"Why are you here?"
He asked tried to hide his emotions.

She again motions him for food.

He looked at her and face which was little frightened and her posture which is screaming, 'give me a chance I will run marathon, right here right now.'

"Who send you here? I don't think you will come to me on your own."
he asked looking at her face and her eyes gave away she was here by someone's pressure not by her will.

Sighing he asked her to sit on bed.

But she didn't budge and stiffened in her place. She was frightened of the thought now what she had done.

Hriday looking at her reluctant behaviour held her hand and pulled her towards him gently, and placed her near himself.

Before Mugdha's mind can detect her mistakes she was near him on bed.

His hand on her palm, she tried to wiggle her hand out of his hold but can't even if he is not using any force, she looked at both of their hands and got schoked. And a gasp left from her mouth.

"What is this?"

Her mind screemed internally.

On his back of hand there are deep nail marks. There are scars forming on his hand.

Hearing her gasp hriday looked at her side.
Watching her gaze on his hand, his lips form a arc upward to the sky.

But containing his emotions he thought of teasing her a little.

"Stop looking like you didn't mean to do it."
Hriday said in his rough voice but didn't take his hand away from her.

What is he saying
' you didn't mean to do it.'
Like I had done this.
Said mugdha to herself in her mind.

And then she looked carefully wait isn't it looking like she had scratch him
Mugdha was dwelling on her thoughts as she had done this or not but got interrupted when she heard his voice.

"You also scratch me on my biceps and that's why I can't even do my gym workout for two days in row. Cause all family members are there."
Now Hriday's tone was little playful.

But for mugdha he was accusing her the things she didn't did.

She looked at him straight into his eyes and stared at him.
Saying
' I didn't did it, stop accusing me, for this things which I didn't did.'

Looking at her eyes which are oozing confidence and power hriday lost his heartbeat.
His heart is beating so fast and loud it's giving him impression of heartattack, and his throat was started to get dry, gulping his saliva, he stared at her lips,
But regaining his conscience he looked at her eyes again.

And standing up from bed and putting his hand on his chest, he showed her his back , then looking at her he started speaking.

"Don't look at me like that, you did it, you even not letting me move whole night clunching my body in your clauses till blood oozes out from the place where you clunch me, and clinging to me like coala like...."
Hriday was ranting every thing which comes in his mind  but stopped when,
mugdha stood up from bed and looked at him angrily .

This man what he thinks of himself talking whatever is coming in his mouth is mugdha looked like those girls who will clung to anyone.

How. Dare. He.

Mugdha after marriage first time looked at him angrily .

She write in her mobile that,
'I didn't did it
And you are accusing me,
You are lier.
Who is cooking stories."

Reading that hriday got angry.

How can she accused him for lying he is the person who himself hate lies

He shouted on her,
" I am not cooking any stories."

Showing his hand he said,
" you did it."

Mugdha wrote.
'I didn't.
You yourself did it.'

"Okay then I will give you proof." saying this he hastily took off his shirt and showed her nail marks on his forearm and shoulder blade.

Looking at the marks mugdha got shocked.

'Ohh Mahadev.'
They are looking terrible and mugdha remembered yesterday morning, she had seen blood in her fingertips but shurging that she got engulfed in her security measures .
And also she was in his embrace.
Wait if he is saying the right thing then she embraced him in her sleep.

'Oh f*ck**g shit, '
How can she do this.

Which god had given her tendency to do this stupidity.

She was in her thoughts when she heard a female voice at door.

"Nayi dulhan, apko aur kuvarsa ko sab niche bula rahe hai."
While talking that maids eyes ware only on hriday.

Which angerd mugdha.

She got in front of hriday hiding his hulk body by her tiny frame and folding her hands on her chest she gave a look at that maid and that maid scrut away hastily.

********

Vote please