Guest 4

In hriday's room

Mugdha was seated on the bed on her Both sides ware seating devsena and Sandhya, while Arpita Agnihotri, aprna Agnihotri, maithili Agnihotri and shikha kaushik and lajvanti varma ware seating on front of her in chairs.

'Are these two here to mock me, or something.'
Mugdha thought in her mind.
Looking at Arpita and aprna.

Whole room was looking mourning place,
What to speak no one knows

as Sandhya had rough Idea about mugdha's life in Agnihotri's mansion and
Devsena don't know who are seated in front of her.

Arpita don't want to be in the same room as mugdha but cause Pratik Thakral asked her to seat here, so she is here, as she didn't want pratik to get any bad thoughts about her before marriage.

Aparna was yawning from time to time, looking at her eyes anyone can tell that she is still high.

Maithili wanted to talk to mugdha, but from where to start she don't understand. And front of everyone she doesn't want to discuss about her personal problems.

Lajvanti was shy and introverted person so she can't speak normally with anyone.

And shikha kaushik was observing mugdha from coming in the room. As Nirankar chakraborty's secretary it's her job to observe people who her boss asked her to keep an eye.
Nirankar chakraborty's soon to be wife died by seuside, well its conspiracy about it .
But from then on this wierd Boss of her had fever to find the girl who's potrait he had in his bedroom.

Well this girl is surely beautiful, well from coming here shikha was watching only beautiful women's but still, this mugdha is so charming just like her name.
If she had been a man then surely she had wanted to be with mugdha.

Mugdha was feeling every one's emotions, like annoy, confused, tired, alert but she can't shake off the feeling of some one boring holes in her body .

Mugdha looked at shikha and smiling politely, blinked her eyes.

Indicating
' why are you looking at me?'

" Oh! You are so beautiful."
Shikha blurted out.

"Oh yess, she is so beautiful after all she is my bhabhi."
Devsena said smiling.

No one commented about this.
Only lajvanti chuckled at Devsena's bluntness.

But it started the conversation anyway.

Sandhya asked shikha is she Nirnkars partner on which shikha denying politely, and said that her boss is single, and she is just a employee.

Then shikha asked Arpita Agnihotri as she didn't had done any treditional clothes modeling would she like to work with chakraborty's for that purpose and both of them got engrossed in it.

Sandhya and maithili got busy in talking about politics as both families are involved in it.

Devsena looked at aparna who is ready to fall from chair.
And politely, Just to show politeness, devsena asked Arpita if she is sleepy then she can take the bed, and without wasting a single second Aparna dumping her shoos jumped on the bed.

"Yaar , I was thinking when will I lie on bed from entering the room, do you know?."
Aparna said winking at Devsena.
Adjusting herself comfortable she put her head on her palm and turning sideways, While looking at mugdha she said.
"You are looking like you always do , stupid."

Hearing this Sandhya shouted on aprna.
But aprna shouted back.

And then Both of them started cat fight, scratch and pulling hairs.