Guest 1

After talking with hriday about that maid mugdha returns to hall to help latika and Mayuri with arrangements as kalyani got busier with her office work.

Both Sandhya and Devsena ware playing with cute cubs harika and nischal.

Looking at them mugdha's thoughts vendor towards that girl who had made her believe in herself Soumya, her soumya didi.

These ware days in mugdha's life filled with sorrows and pain and at the same time she got good and trustworthy allies. And a goal to achieve.

Mugdha heard latika's voice and latika asked her to check if everyone in the guest list gets a servent in waiting or not.

Mugdha was reading the list of guests and her eyes widened looking at the name of the guest.

Rishi Thakral.
Soon to be devar of Arpita Agnihotri.

Flashback.

Mugdha was seated in Rishi Thakrals car , cursing herself in different languages, she calm down and thought it's better she comes out of the eyesight of that nightmare singhania.

But this situation, doesn't it looks like.
'Khai se nikalkar, kuye main girna.'
( Coming out of ditch, fell in well).

"No mugdha, this situation is like,
Aasman se girkar, khajur main atakna.
( Falling from sky, landing on nut.)
By the way, what is the reason for this marathon?
Rishi Thakral told her the correct idiom for the situation . And questioned her about the person.

Okay she got it, he was thinking of her as a scammer. But she is not.

It not what you thinking.
Mugdha typed it on the phone.
And showed him.

Well , it's good then.
Saying this he asked her to ware a seatbelt.

"Mugdha. No one is harrassing you or molesting you right."
He asked her as she was with so much fear,

Mugdha denied shaking her head.

What happened then? If there is any stalker or any bully you can tell me.
Said Rishi thakral proudly showing his fist.

Then it stuck her, why the hell is this man helping her out of nowhere.

Mugdha glanced at him and showed him her mobile.
Which has written.

' why should I ask for help from you?'

Reading this Rishi answed
" cause our families are going to be one in some month's, and you are also family member. That's why."

On which mugdha typed.

I am not family member , I am adopted and not interested to be one.

Rishi reading this stopped the car abruptly and asked her if she is saying it's true, then mugdha clear his confusion, and then she asked if he is having any inappropriate thoughts about her then discard them as soon as possible.
Rishi stopped her from typing and told her he is in relationship with aparna.

Which is total lie.

On which mugdha looked at him angryly and told him that aprna don't do relationship.

Then he narrated his painful one sided lovestory which contains zero percent pain.

And asked her to keep it secret.

On which mugdha as a good girl, instantly denied and told him to not fly too high and got off from the car.

He wanted to be second son in law of Agnihotri's, and aparna will marry him she is not a marriage kinda person.

And this Rishi is also a Playboy, just like his brother.

Thinking this mugdha was walking towards Agnihotri's mansion.

And witness the seane,
The women in brown suit, brown hairs , a big scar on left cheek crossing the road,

Mugdha started to run towards that lady but until she can reach till that women that women was disappeared.

Mugdha come out of her thoughts and looked at the list.

Next one was.
Pratik thakral.
Arpita's boyfriend for two an half year and soon to be husband.
He is total Playboy, and Arpita was fangirling over him for six years now.

Next one is.
Ashutosh Rajvanshi
He is rival of harshad bhaisa, in school callage and in love.
Harshad bhaisa's girlfriend married to ashitosh rajvanshi nine years ago.

And second his brother.
This monster.
Bhairav Rajvanshi,
He married to soumya didi, without her will five years ago.

And their youngest brother,
Rudra Rajvanshi ,
He married a girl forcefully in her own marriage, n point of gun.
Katyani mugdha's senior in callage. Two months ago.

'Why this all good for nothing people going to do in today's meeting.'

Mugdha stopped reading their names and just checked the list and handed over to latika.

Just then a person entered in hall, six feet tan skin with arrogant look.

And latika smiling widely welcome him,.

His name is kartikey.
He is ceo of solanki group of industries.
Shrewd cold and disasterous. He is just like hriday but he doesn't had any enemies due to his shrewdness and not rumours about him killing anyone.
His image is clean, just like Arjun Agnihotri's.
Mugdha had seen him on buisness magazine which ware kept in Arjun Agnihotri's office where she had gone to get permission for something, as always.

Sandhya also welcome him and he talked with harika and Nischal and then Sandhya took both cubs to upstairs.

Mugdha also nodding to him politely started to check other things,

But, without going towards his alloted room, or meeting hall that person walked towards dining area.

Mugdha felt it awkward but didn't stop him.

But when she saw him dragging devsena, Mugdha's mind raced high.

Devsena didn't welcome him and before latika and Sandhya can disappear she ran towards dining area.

Mugdha was in her thoughts when she heard Mayuri's voice.

Mayuri asked her she had met kartik jamai'sa .

And then it clicked to mugdha it must be kartikey ,
Then she was informed that devsena and kartikey are engaged two years ago.
And going to get married in three years.

This news is not published in any media for betterment of Devsena's studies.

That bubbly and cute girl with that ice burg.

How will she survived.

And then come the brother duo, for whom Both kalyani and latika wating from morning as cause of some minor issues harika and Nischal's mama didn't come in the morning.

Raghav rana.
Kalyani's brother
And Gudakesh rana.
Latika's brother.

*********

Hey guys this chapter contains so many names if can't remember then it's okay you will understand when their role comes.

Vote

Coment

And enjoy...