Chapter 5

"Do I answer him, I bet I look like a stalker right now?" I asked Lily tapping my nails against the back of my phone creating a tapping sound. It wasn't a big deal that we were both in Bahrain at the same time but the same hotel, if I'd of known I wouldn't of got a room here. Maybe I should of made the assumption they would be here seen as it was the nearest hotel to the circuit.

"You my friend, are thinking way to much about this" Lily said as she turned the volume down on the tv slightly "answer him before he thinks your leaving him on read or something." I knew she was right about answering him and I probably was overthinking it, but I think it was understandable why I overthought it. I did that little dance with my thumbs as I tried to figure out what to type back to him.

AlenaPavelli
Hi to you too mr leclerc
Going to Bahrain grand prix weekend
At the hotel closest to the circuit

Charles_leclerc
And you didn't think of telling me you were coming
I'm hurt Alena

AlenaPavelli
What did you want me to say
"Hey Charles going to Bahrain Grand Prix and staying at this hotel, wbu? xx"

Charles_leclerc
Yes
Something like that
When I get the time we are going on a walk this weekend Pavelli

AlenaPavelli
I'll think about it

Charles_leclerc
You won't say no to where I have in mind, trust me
read

I liked the messages not knowing how to reply back to it. I wanted to asked "where you thinking" but I knew he wouldn't tell me as he didn't disclose it in that message to start with. As I looked at Lily she wiggled her eyebrows to which I faced the other way straight away to head to the bathroom.

I washed my face and moisturised as usual doing my skin care routine and I also plucked my eyebrows, tidying them up a bit. I brushed my teeth whilst listening to music on my phone and bopping my head along to it slightly. Making my way out of the bathroom into the rest of the hotel room, I noticed Charles and who I believe was Carlos on the tv in race suits talking to fans through a fence. Fans were passing through paper and hats for them both to sign. Charles didn't ignore any of them and made sure to speak to whoever before he turned around to leave, with Carlos doing the same. "Ferrari to win in Bahrain I'm telling you Lena" Lily said once she noticed I was stood behind her watching as well, making me laugh a little as I continued to watch until the camera moved off of the ferrari drivers.

Walking over to one of the beds in the room I felt my phone go off in my hand again, I knew it wouldn't be Charles as I'd left him on read earlier as our conversation had come to an end. It was maman and it read 'bonne nuit mon amour, fais de beaux rêves.' I adored my maman with my whole heart, she was everything to me. The love she gave as well, I was lucky to be an only child as I got all of it, shared with Lily of course who is like a second child to my parents as I am to hers. I sent her a message back returning the good night before I slipped under the sheets of the bed and turned on my side, closing my eyes ready to sleep.

I rolled off the bed and didn't stop falling until I woke up, my heart had jumped as my soul had almost left my body. I hated them dreams. I turned over half asleep to check the time on my phone, 4:37am. There was no way I wasn't going back to sleep, putting my phone back down and closing my eyes again hoping I didn't wake from a stupid dream again.

I woke up later than I expected and figured we would have to rush again this morning as Lily wasn't up either. We had planned to get to the circuit for 12 as the first practice session was from 2 until approximately half 3. We had woken up at 11 rather than 10 giving us only half an hour to get ready as I'd received a message off my papa saying they were already ready when we were. I walked to Lilys bed "Lily wake upp" I dragged the p as I shook her lightly "we need to get up it's eleven, we slept in."