Chapter 46

I stood in between Daniel and Pierre as I waited for Charles to exit the airport. Most of the drivers who had also flown into Nice such as Max, Alex and Lando had already set off to Monaco but for some reason Charles was taking his time. Joining them was also Lily and she was usually always the late one; lily did tell me she would see me when I got back but she was travelling with them because she explained how some of her stuff was in Lando's bag as they had rush packed last night.

As we continued to wait, the only excuse I could make for Charles is that he may of celebrated a bit too much last night due to him winning another race and he was probably feeling the affects of it now. It got to a point where Pierre was about to re-enter the mob of fans in the airport so that he could go and find Charles, his thought process being that Charles may be stuck amongst them all somewhere. Once Pierre started to move towards the airport, he finally emerged, dragging his suitcase behind him as well as a trail of fans.

"Here your boyfriend is" Daniel said, pointing in the direction that I was already looking in.

"Not my boyfriend" I corrected him.

"Yet" He argued, nudging me with his elbow before turning behind us to my car, opening the door so that he could get into the back seat.

The weekend had felt like it had gone on forever for me because I'd not been able to see Charles, Lily or any of the others. Also, Emilio falling out with me meant I was left on my own even though we had planned to see each other on the Saturday morning before he headed to Barcelona. In all honesty, even though I was already upset about the argument in the first place, I was hurt that he hadn't come to see me before leaving to sort things out because I didn't believe it was a problem on my side. However, there was no point in focusing on that now because everyone was back.

Charles did look a little on the rough side, confirming to me that he did probably feel the result of the drinks from the night before but he still looked as attractive as ever. Pierre and Daniel sat in the back of the car whilst Charles sat in the front. He obviously didn't like the fact that he wasn't the one in the drivers seat but being able to control the music for our journey made up for it. Let me tell you now, I've never heard anyone sing Harry Style the way that Daniel did and I think Charles was as entertained as I and Pierre were by it as Harry ended up being the only artist that was played.

The funniest thing about all of it was that I had seen multiple things online throughout this season already about Daniel and Harry having some sort of link with each other. They never met each other however Daniel had this massive love for Harry and then Harry was photographed wearing a 'DR3' shirt on one of his daily commutes. The things I had seen had been posted just as the season began and there was a huge thing about Daniel 'fanboying' over Harry wearing his shirt. After the performance he had just given, it made sense why Harry wore his shirt rather than Daniel wearing Harry's.

I was going to drop the boys off at Charles' but it was afternoon and after the flight they had had, I thought the least I could do was invite them back to mine for a bit so I could cook for them. I had to take a detour to get the food ingredients from a store before we made our way to my house but my plan was to make spaghetti bolognese. I know it was something simple but you could never go wrong with pasta, especially bolognese.

When we got to my house, Daniel and Pierre didn't think twice before getting on my sofas and putting their feet up but I didn't expect nothing less from them, especially when I told them they could treat my home like theirs as soon as we walked through the door. Unlike them, I did not put my feet up as I made my way into my kitchen, where I placed the food I had bought on the counter and began to prepare myself for cooking straight away. After taking the pans out from the kitchen cupboard, I filled the deeper one up with water, putting it on the hob that I had turned on so that the water could boil a bit before I placed the pasta into it. With the other pan, which was more of a frying pan, I placed it onto the other hob and sprayed some oil into it before placing the whole pack of minced beef in.