Chapter 7

I'd explained the day to Lily and she looked at me as if she was expecting more to come from my story. Lily forgot that me and Charles were nothing more than friends and I think sometimes she'd forgot the circumstances that I'd met him in after my break up with Lucas. To me he was someone that had just made that situation a bit easier to deal with and I'd like to believe he thought of me as someone similar.

After the days had finished there wasn't much to do in Bahrain, except going to a restaurant or bar for the night, which me and Lily weren't bothered about at this moment in time. It had been quite a tiring day as we had been on our feet all day, constantly moving from different areas and I'd also walked around the circuit, which wasn't a short walk may I add. We ended up being quite old school and played hangman as we had got that bored, I'd forgot how fun this game was.

Lily was horrific at the game as she kept trying to guess the word before guessing more of the letters so she ended up hanging her man every time. It was as if she had never played the game before, which I knew she had as we used to play it when we were younger and I'd always win then as well because of how she played it. It was around 11 when we decided to finish playing the game, Lily accepting defeat as usual.

We just enjoyed each others company as we scrolled through social media such as tiktok, which is very hard not to get engrossed in sometimes. I ended up on instagram and noticed I had an unread message off Charles from twenty minutes ago that read what are you doing at this moment in time. Very random question to ask out of the blue but I thought nothing of it.

AlenaPavelli
I am in my hotel room
On my phone

Charles_leclerc
Okay well, join me?
I'm bored

Surely if he was bored it would the smarter decision for him to choose going to sleep knowing he had practice and qualifying tomorrow. I wasn't going to say that because I didn't want to sound like his mum so I replied asking him where i'm joining him, to which he replied in his hotel room.

I left Lily who had fallen asleep and shut the door quietly behind me as I walked into the hallway of the hotel. I prayed that there were no crazed f1 fans in this hotel as I would not get away with entering charles leclerc's room without being seen. Charles was on the floor above me, which meant I had to go up in the elevator and as I reached his room level I could hear noise coming from most of the doors I walked past. Men. They were not quiet. I approached room 224 and knocked on the door, which was the room number he had given me once I'd told him I'd go.

"Bonjour ma chéri" he said bowing slightly, welcoming me into his hotel room. He was such a geek. "I'm bored, really bored" He repeated what he had told me over messages and I tried hard to think about what we could do as I had done not long ago when trying to find something me and Lily could do.

"I have no suggestions, no ideas whatsoever" I have in thinking of stuff to do as it was quite literally impossible when all you had was a hotel room. It seemed opposite for him thought as I saw his eyes light up, like a light bulb had gone off in his head. "Oh god, what are you thinking?"

"How does going on a drive sound like for you?" He asked me. I shrugged my shoulders as it didn't sound like the worst idea but I didn't have my car over here so I didn't know if he expected me to say yes as in I had my car. "I'm taking the shrug as a yes" he pulled keys from the drawer of the bed side table and put on his shoes in quite a hurry. I didn't know if he was excited to get out the hotel room or excited to go on the driver but it was quite a funny sight as he nearly fell over when one of his shoes didn't go on properly.

Before we left he placed a red cap on my head and his as well. It wasn't sunny so I knew the only reason he had done it was to avoid being seen if there was even a risk of that happening as it was now 11:30 at night. We walked down the halls of the hotel as we took the stairs, which led to a garage at the bottom of the hotel. I didn't even know this existed and I didn't expect there to be so many super cars in here either.