Chapter 5:King

"Artoria Onee-chan, are you worried about something?" 

Riding on a docile horse and walking among the fields, Artoria looked out at the distant towns and forests until the voice of the boy in her arms called her back to concentrate. 

"No. I was just thinking that there were so many people coming today, and it seems that everyone seems to be looking forward to having someone good enough to become the king of Britain..." 

After adjusting her mood and chuckling a few times, Artoria said lightly, but her hands unconsciously clenched the reins. 

After all, today's day is not only the most important day in the whole of Britain, but also the day that determines her destiny. 

Last night, Merlin had already told her in a dream that the chosen day was today. 

Artoria knew very well that her adopt father let her send a lance to his brother Kai just an excuse, all just to put her on the stage of Britain. 

And that's what her birth is all about. 

Although she had understood her mission from the beginning, and all her efforts were aimed at that goal, Artoria's heart was still a little apprehensive on this day. 

She wasn't sure if she could really lead Britain down, or if she was good enough. 

But Merlin told her that no one had the qualifications to be king of Britain except her. 

– everything, can only be her. 

However, before the girl's thoughts drifted away, the boy's voice sounded again. 

"Maybe. However, putting everyone's expectations on one person always feels a little too much. Because saving Britain is something that one person alone cannot do, shouldn't everyone work together? "

“...... That's right. "

Looking at Aozaki Rin, who turned his head, the expression on his face was taken for granted, Artoria was stunned for a moment, the melancholy in her heart was slightly reduced, and she couldn't help but laugh sincerely.

Speaking of which, he was about four years younger than her, but the boy could occasionally say something that made people suddenly realize, which reminded Artoria of what he said when he gave him the blue ribbon on the night of last year's festival. 

——[I know that my sister dresses as a man for something very important, but anyway, girls definitely want to be able to dress themselves. And even if she tie a ribbon, others couldn't see her real gender. ]

It is clear that she herself has decided to see herself as a man, but in this kind of place, the boy "stubbornly" insists on her essence, which makes Artoria feel very subtle, but does not hate this feeling. 

It just seemed that her smile was a little strange, and Aozaki blinked in bewilderment. 

"Did you see something interesting, sister?" 

"Nothing. I just think we have to speed up a bit, otherwise Kai's side might already be over. Next, remember to hold on tight, Ian. "

"Hmm." 

The girl curled the corners of her lips, urged the horses under her crotch, and hugged the boy slightly. 

In an instant, all troubles go with the wind. 1T4pRb

If she could, she would have just ridden through the fields. 

  ...... 

[You and your righteous sister rode to town. 】