Chapter 12:Break out

"Did I say you really have a problem with this method?" 

"Shut up. It's already good luck for you not to cut off your head, give me honest acting. "

In the spacious castle hall, Kai put on a cloak while pushing and shoving the tightly bound Merlin, glanced at the large number of guards around the hall, and said in a low voice. 

Beside him, Artoria, who was also wearing a cloak to cover her appearance, silently observed the surroundings without saying a word.

"Okay, okay, I see..." 

Feeling the blade against his back, Merlin nodded helplessly. 

Just at this moment, a crisp sound of footsteps sounded from far and near. 

After a while, a blonde girl with her hands tugging at the hern of her skirt hurried to the hall. 

From the girl's rapid breathing and the slight sweat on her forehead, you can clearly feel the girl's heart. 

It's just that after coming to the hall, the girl deliberately slowed down, casually sorted out her appearance, and walked in front of Merlin with elegant steps, with a straight face. 

"Hmph, do you actually have the face to come back to see me?" 

"Haha, what are you talking about, Eunice. I love you so much, how can I be willing to leave you. "

Facing the girl's resentful eyes, Merlin reflexively hung up a gentle and sincere smile and told love words. 

"So, why didn't you leave me a message this morning and just disappeared?"

"That's because to commemorate our night, I couldn't wait to prepare a gift for you, so I didn't have time to tell you." I just didn't expect that I was misunderstood by you..."

Merlin showed a heartbroken look, which made the girl who was still full of resentment hesitate at once. 

"Really, really? Aren't you lying to me? "

"Of course. If you don't believe me, you can ask this knight to untie me and let me take out the gift. "

Looking at Merlin, who had no false intention on her face, the girl was stunned for a moment, and then no longer hesitated, and immediately ordered Kai. 

"Hey, what are you still stunned for?  Untie the rope on him for me! "

"Gee." 

Kaibei sighed softly, and reluctantly cut the rope on Merlin's body with the sword in his hand, and Merlin, after unrestraining, also took out a wildflower from his arms that seemed to have been picked from the side of the road a few minutes ago and handed it to the girl in front of him. 

"You see, this is the gift I have carefully prepared for you. Like it, Eunice? "

"So what you said is true? Sorry, I misunderstood you..."

"It's okay, as long as you're happy." 

"Hmm..... Thank you. "

I glanced at the increasingly intense romantic comedy on the side, and Kai, whose face was terribly dark, as if he couldn't help but cut people in the next second. 

Artoria quietly retreated to the corner of the hall, as if everyone had forgotten her existence. 

After cryptically giving Kai, who was almost trembling with anger, Artoria lowered her footsteps and sneaked out of the hall. 

And the reason why no one noticed her was because before she came, Merlin had already cast illusions on her to weaken her sense of existence. 

Of course, just in case, she and Kai's current appearance has also been somewhat confused.